6

The mehndi ceremony ended. It was a beautiful night and Eshaal enjoyed a lot. Her friends and family members were there whom she misses a lot. After so many years she was so happy and excited. But there was one more person who made the evening unforgettable for her. He was Amaan. He made sure that Eshaal enjoyed everything. He flirted with her and took care of her as she was the most delicate creation of God. Ehsaal too liked Amaan. His presence made her feel special and she liked everything about him. Amaan was so lost in her that he forget about Zaviyar. That evening was theirs. Eshaal was so happy to meet Amaan. She felt safe and comfortable. She herself doesn't know what was that feeling. But it was natural and the that moment she spent with him were the best one.
It was already late. Ehsaal had to go back to her home. She bid goodbyes to everyone and her eyes then searched for certain someone. But she didn't find him there. She felt upset and was about to leave when someone hold her hands. She got started and looked back only to find Amaan looking at her with love in his eyes.

"Should I drop you home?" He asked.
She chuckled at how whipped he was.
"My home is 5 minutes away from here. I can go by myself." She replied and pulled back her hands.
Amaan got embarrassed.
How he can hold her hands without her consent?
He thought and mentally slap himself.

"I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable but if you would like to have a company I would love to join."
He said scratching his nape. It was awkward.

"If you insist then I would love to have your company."
She smiled at him.
He felt so happy. That smile of hers, so pure and comforting.

They left the house and went towards Eshaal house which was few minutes away.

In the garden

Haadia got startled and jerked his hands and got up.

"So you were awake the whole time?"
She said being mad at him.

"Why are you getting mad at me? You are the one who disturbed my sleep."
He said complaining and cutely rubbing his hair.

"I just wanted to help you that's it. I don't want you to die infront of my house. Go somewhere else."
She said folding her hands on her chest and diverting her gaze from him. She can't say these harsh words to him by looking into his eyes. Her lie would be catched. She was afraid her eyes would betray her tongue.

Zaviyar looked at her deeply.
"No body's die in this mere cold. But I would definitely die if you keep saying these harsh words to me."
The pain was visible in his voice.

"If you don't want me to be harsh on you then don't come after me. I myself don't want to see your face."
She said and was about to leave when he grabbed her hands and pulled her to his chest. She bumped hard on his chest and looked worriedly in his eyes. The closeness was dangerous. It was the moment of silence. She wanted to push him away but she can't.

"L....leave m..mmee." she managed to whisper.

"Punish me, take out all your anger on me, if that's not enough then kill me but please don't ignore me. It hurts the most. I have been longing for your presence since I was a child. I came here for you. My heart can't bear the fact that you hate me. "
He exclaimed with sadness in his eyes which was visible in his voice. She noticed his eyes were moist as if they were holding tears for a long time and it could fall anytime soon. It hurts her too. She can't see him in pain but at the same time she don't want to forget all the bad things that happened to her.
They both were holding each other, looking closely in their eyes and the silence was making sense. His words were stuck in his throat. He wished she could read his eyes and understand how much he loves her but he didn't know that she already witnessed it long time ago and was being ignorant.
Their sweet yet bitter moment was interrupted by Eshaal and Amaan who were standing at a distance and watching them as if they have seen a ghost. They couldn't believe what they saw.
Haadia noticed their presence and pushed Zaviyar away.