Chapter 35

This chapter is jumping though time. Keep up loves.

Mistakes? Sorry!

&& Happy Birthday to Maya. This chapters for you💋

_____________

Yasmine POV.

Wake up! Wake Up! Waaakkkeee UPPPPP!" Mariah screamed jumping on the bed.

"What are you doing? Stop before you hurt yourself." I throw off the covers and sat up. Mariah jumped off the bed and ran to my closet.

"Happy Birthday Mommy!!" She handed me a hand mad card. Im guessing it was something she mad at school.

"Aww this is too cute." I said reading it.

"Thanks boo." I hug her and kissed her cheek.

"Can I play with your fish."

"Mariah. you can't play with fishes. But you can feed it tho."

"Is it a boy or girl?" Mariah asked shaking it's food in the small tank.

"Idk, maybe Ask Mrs Green. She gave it to me."

"Who gives a fish as a Christmas present anyway?" Mariah said low tone.

I grabbed my phone and see all these message. Issa, Paige, Jacob, His parents, even Alix. I can feel the love. Right when I was about to do my morning routine. Jacob was calling on facetime.

"Hey baby."

"Hey Yas. Happy Birthday." He smiled.

"Thanks." I said through brushing my teeth. Its crazy how comfortable I have gotten with him.

"Lakamine be ready in 30 mintues. Imma come scoop you."

"For what, Where we going?"

"You know me better than that."

"But! I need to know what to wear!!"

"Ohh now you care about what you wear huh?" Jacob smirked.

"Well. I still dont but I have to look good for you." I giggled

"You the one who is buying me all these damn clothes! I have no chose."

"Ok, ok fair enough."

"Well Im stopping by starbucks and ill be there."

"OK, Bye.. Love you."

"Love you too."

We hung up. I still cant believe I have such a wonderful, Trustworthy, person in my life. If it wasnt for Jacob.. I dont know how my life would've been. I really do love him with all my heart. I never thought I can ever love. Never thought someone will love me the way he does. No one can do it like him.

"Yasmine! Come down here." Mrs Green yelled from down the stairs. She is always interrupting my moments.

I opened my door to see her standing at the bottom of the case. "Umm Yes."

"I need you to watch the kids for a few days.."

"Few days??"

"Yes, dont question me. Ill be back Monday."

"Wait! Like your leaving today?"

"Yes, damn stop asking so many questions." She said walking away