Chapter 5

Yasmine POV.

Last night was great. I went to sleep with a big ass smile on my face. I glad I was with Jacob yesterday. That reminds me I kissed him. I didnt mean to, but im glad I did. Its sad to say that was my first kiss. Well kisses.. I like the feeling of it. His lips were so soft. I would love to kiss him again. Wait. Does this make me a hoe? I barely know him. Damn. You know what. I don't even care right now. I'm in to much of a good mood.

Everybody was up and ready to go back home. The foster home.

We pulled up to the drive way. I was to busy in my own little world I didn't realize. Mariah was sleep on me so I had to carry her inside the house. When I got back outside. Mrs Green was standing there. Mad or even sad. I can't read her face right now. Should I ask what up with her or no? I guess I will.

"Mrs.Green? Are you ok?"

"Do it look like I'm fucking ok? Bitch get you bags and go to your fucking room." She yelled

TF? Ok fine. I try and care about her and this is what I get? That bitch has no heart. I bet I won't ask no damn more. At this point my day is ruin. I just went into my room and Jumped on my bed. Put my face into the pillows and screamed in it. I stayed there for a minute. Until I heard vibration. My phone. Got out my bed and walked slowly to my bag. I found my phone and looked at it. A text from Jacob. I light smiled formed on my face. He said 'hey beauiful'. He really needs to stop that. I texted him back 'Hey Jacob😊' . That's was exactly how I feel right now. That's why I love the emoji things. I texted and asked to I want to FaceTime. I wasn't really in the mood but sure ill do it. Right when he called. My door flew open and a mad as hell Mrs Green walked in. I pushed my phone under my pillow and sat up. She slam the door and walked towards me.

"I need you to go to the store for me. now!" She handed me a list of things.

"Ugh, ok" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Don't fucking give me attitude." She slapped me across my face. She slapped me so hard my head turned. I grabbed onto my cheek. My eyes started to water. She just slapped me. She hasn't hit me in a while.

"And hurry back!" She yelled as she walked out the door. I grab my phone and put it in my bra. Walked out my room and out the front door. I can't believe she hit me. It's been a good 3 years since she hit me. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. The store she wants me to go to is so far. I wish I could drive! But I walk every where so I guess I'm use to it. Jacob was calling in FaceTime again. Ugghh. I forgot about him. I answered. Putting the camera up so he can see my face.

"Hey Yasmine.Wait. Are you outside?" Jacob said. No shit

"Yes I am" I said dryly.

"Oh... Where you going?"

"The store." I replied

"Which store?"

Damn he ask a lot of questions. "Umm Walgreens or CVS. One of them." I told him.

"Hmm ok ill call you back." And with that he hung up.

I stopped walking. Why he hang up? I continued walking making my way to Walgreens.

Jacob POV

After I got off FaceTime with Yas I jumped in my car and headed to find her. Yeah ok. I know what your thinking but I don't care. She is walking by her self to the store. And it gives me a reason to see her. I like to talk to people face to face. Texting and calling it cool but I like seeing faces. I made my way to the closed CVS or Walgreens. I don't know why the always put them store right across the street from each other. Every where I go it never fells. I went to CVS first. Nope she not in here. Walgreens... Nope she not in here either. Hmmmm maybe see it at another one. I made my way to another set of Walgreens and CVS. I was deciding which I want to go into first. Then there she go walking into walgreeens. I put my blinker on and pulled in Walgreens parking lot.