Chapter 24

Mistakes? Sorry!💋

Jacob POV

What happen back there was crazy bro." Issa said shaking his head, as we walked into foot locker.

"I know.. damn the craziest thing is.. Why the hell she come back?" I sighed out of frustration.

"Bruuhh I dont know.. her hoe ass need to go back where she came from."

"I swear if she try and mess up me and Yasmine relationship... we already have paige trying."

"Wow bruh, Paige still trying!? I thought she stop when ya girl come to the school and shut shit down!" Issa clowned while throwing a shirt he had in his hand.

"Ha, you would think but uhh." I laughed while think about that day."

"Hell yeah. Mann I remember the look on everybody. Them niggas, females, Alix, Paige.. then you." He picked up some Jordans.

"You face was like.. ' Dammmnn shawty.. If it was just me and you.. Muhhhmmm.' " We laughed

"Issa bro stop lying!"

"Bruhh the fuck I gotta lie faaah? His Atlanta accent came out.

I just laughed because he keep making the faces I made.

"I aint gone lie tho.. ya girl fine ass hell." He said proudly.

"Hey, hey, hey, watch out."

"Awww you sensitive about ya baeee." Issa picked up another pair of jordans.

"Naah it just.. we have went though alot of shit in the little time we been together, and I know its not over.." I was silent for a moment.

"Yeahh Im sensitive about her." We both laughed.

"Alright, bullshit aside. You love her?"

I couldnt answer that.

"Come on Jacob, We bros. You can tell me. Even if I already know the answer."

"How you know?"

"Because we niggas."

"Yeah."

"Yeah what?"

"Yes I love Yasmine."

"Yep I knew, I just wanted you to say it.. Plus you buying her matching shoes." We laughed again.

"Shut up Issa."

"And you know, dont let what Camryn did to you mess up what you and Yasmine have. I know she wouldnt do anything like that. I dont get that vibe from her. She a ride or die type chick tho.. I get that vibe."

"Thank Issa ,man.

"You should tell her."

"That I love her? I tried. I got all nervous." I bite my lip.

"Jacob Oneal.. Nervous..HA! "

"Real nigga dont get nervous." he added laughing.

I swear Issa my nigga.

Yasmine POV.

"Why are you smiling after a situation like that?" Alix laughed

"Jacob called me bae.." I smiled

"Aww its all apart of the relationship sweet heart."

Me and Alix walked inside this store callled ' Victoria Serect.'

"How long you two been dating again? Has it really been 5 months?"

"No its been 4, but very close to 5." I cheesed.