Chapter 37

Mistakes? Sorry!💋

😔|😏

Yasmine POV

*Flashback*

"Umm Can you come get me please."

"Come get you? Where the hell you at?"

"Im at this hotel downtown." I tried my best not to cry on the phone with her.

"Its fucking 2 in the morning Yasmine. You want me to leave the kids to come get you?"

"You did it before when I was I was in the hospital."

"Fine here I come." Mrs Green hung up the phone. While waiting on her,looked down to see my phone is on 10% . Suddenly Jacob decided to call me back.

"What the hell Jacob?"

"Yasmine, I-"

"Where are you? You havnt answered none of my calls or text.. I'm here by myself."

"Im sorry, Alix called me crying. She said she needed help. I thought she need help with her dress or something. I didnt know it would take all night."

"You still could of told me.. She has her sister and mother to help her! She didnt need you."

"Her sister was at the hospital with her mom. She died in a car accident."

"What? Died? Man thats crazy."

"Yeah, Im on the way to get you."

"No, its to late. I called mrs green."

"Why you call her?"

"Becuase you wasnt here for me! You were over there with Alix!"

"Come on Yas you cant be that way."

"Yeah whatever.

"Dont be mad, I just got caught up in her crying. She is my best friend. What am I suppose to do?"

"Tell you girlfriend you are leaving for you best friend!"

"I understand, I should of told you."

"Well I have to go."

"No wait-"

"My phone is dying and she just pulled up.

"Well call me when you get home alright? Love you."

"Love you too." I got to say before the apple sign glared my phone.

I hop in the car not saying a word. The whole car ride was silent. I think she was still sleep.

*End of flashback*

***

"Are you coming tonight?" Jacob asked. He was now in my room. He climb through my window last night. He said I didn't call him so he was checking. I guess I was dead asleep because I didnt feel him at all. It was nice waking up next to him tho.

"I dont know, are you going to leave me again?" I joked looking at him.

"Haha funny." He threw some popcorn at me. Prom night he randomly left. Didnt even call me back until 2 in the morning. Talking about Pissed.. I was hot! But then he told me Alix mom had died and he went over there. Deep down inside I mad about him leaving and didnt tell me. Had me looking stupid. But I know I cant be like that because that is his best friend or whatever.