Chapter 18

Hey Niglets! Sorry it's been a while. I wrote this chapter but my bipolar computer crash AGAIN! So I re wrote it on my phone. Which I hate doing sooooooo, Sorry For the Mistakes. 💋

~~~~~~~

Yasmine POV.

For the last 3 weeks it has been me with these kids. Mrs Green has came in late at night and out early in the morning. Its like she never here.

I don't even know what the hell she is doing but it better me worth it.

Being with 15 kids + Mariah, is nerve wrecking. I haven't had time to my self. Not even at night when ever one is sleep. Why? Mariah. She has been having nightmares, she will not sleep in her bed. She haven't told me her dreams either.

Ohhh what about school you say? Well I had to walk to and from. I swear my leg muscles are hella strong now.

As for me and Jacob. My boyfriend. *Cheeses* I haven't physically seen him. We mostly text, something when we both are available we FaceTime. I really miss him tho. His touch, his scent, his smile, his voice. Everything. Everytime her runs though my head in touch my necklace. Call my cheesy but It's like he's always with me. Speakin of him, he just texted me.

1 message from 'Jakey🙈💛💋'

Lol Jacob would kill me if he saw his name in my phone.

Jakey🙈💛💋: Good Morning Love😘

Yasmine😍🙌: Morning Jacob, I can't really say it's been a good one.

Jakey🙈💛💋: How come?

Yasmine😍🙌: I haven't had time to my self and I'm hella sleepy.

Jakey🙈💛💋:I can fixed that😏

Yasmine😍🙌: I'm sure you can. Lol what's up with you?

Jakey🙈💛💋:I just miss you that's all😔

Yasmine😍🙌: Oh you miss me Jake? how much?😁

Jakey🙈💛💋:Oh you can't even imagine. Plus the way I woke up this morning.😳

Jakey🙈💛💋:Wait, So you don't miss me

Yasmine😍🙌: Ofcourse I do, I miss you more than ever. 🙈You want to FaceTime later after school?

Jakey🙈💛💋: Yeah sound cool

Yasmine😍🙌: OK 😍👌

Jakey🙈💛💋: 😘

Yasmine😍🙌: 😘

Jakey🙈💛💋: I wish I could

Before I could continue texting with Jacob. The front door opened. I hid my phone because I knew it was mrs green. She had an uneasy look on her face. She closed the door and turned to me.

"Yasmine you not going to school today. We have to go to a funeral." She said Holding back her tears.

"A funeral? who died?"

"Ummm people in my family." she lied

"If there are in your family why do I has to go?"

"Damn Yasmine! Just go put on a dark dress and be ready."

Well Josh! she is turning into that bitch again.

Jacob POV.

"Jacob, Jacob!" She yelled my name and shook me.

"Yeah Yasmine, you like that dirty shit. You's a freak"

"Oh my gosshhh." she stop shaking me.

"Jacob son, Get your ass up! You're going to be late for school... again!" I heard a mans voice