Chapter 33 Part 3

Mistakes? Sorry!

The calm before the storm.

*Flashback*

Yasmine POV.

I was laying down on my bed staring at the ceiling. Bored out of my mind. I couldnt text or play with my phone. Its off. I havnt been paying it. Only because I want to get Jacob something for Christmas. I know I have some weeks left but I want to get him something great. As time went by I heard a tap on my window. I looked over to see The face of that boy I love. I smiled heavily and ran over to open the window.

"Jacob baby I missed you." I said helping him through.

"I missed you too." He stood back looking at me for a minute. like he was trying to figure it out. I guess he couldn't. He came closer then I put my arms around his torseo and he out his arms around my neck. He gave me kisses after kisses. I just love his lips on mines.

"Your hair is different."

"You like it?."

"Hell yeah." he laugh then kissed me again. Our kisses got more intense,Swear things were about to get real. but Mariah burst there the door and locked it.

"Daddy!!" Mariah rans and jumped on jake.

"Hey Mariah."

"Am I still your favorite daughter?"

"Yes of course! Your my only."

****

"Come on Mariah we have to do this quickly."

Me and Mariah and Paige were at the mall.... For Christmas shopping. Yeah I know.. Me and Paige hanging together. She has became a lot nicer.. as for me and Alix. We mostly talk and text on the phone. She has been really busy with her family lately.

"So what are you thinking about getting him?" Paige interpreted my thoughts

"Umm I don't know.. that's why you are here."

"No bitch, I'm here because you can't drive." she gave me a look. I gave her one back. Yeah we still have that love -hate relationship.

"Auntie Paige?"

"Yes Mariah?"

"Watch your language." Mariah said. We all laughed

"Sorry Mariah. Its a habbit."

****
"Mariah what's up with you?"
She has been acting out this own mall trip. She hasn't ever did something like this.

"I dont want to go home!" She said Falling out on the ground throwing a fit. She was causing a big scene.

"Mariah." I picked her up and put her on my hip. I havent carried her like this in a while.

She put her head on my shoulder and cried. "I just dont want to go home."

"It will be fine Riah." I said rubbing her back. As we was walking an older couple came up to us. They handed mariah an Ice cream cone from Sonic. She sniffed an grabbed it.

"What do you say?"

"Thank You." She said. As we walked to Paige's car. Mariah started Crying when I sat in the front. She didnt want me to let go. I sat in the back with her. Then it hit me. I saw a purple bruise around her wrist.

"Mariah.. where did this come from?" I pointed at it.

****

"Mommy wake up!!" Mariah said shaking me.

"Mariah? What are you doing up so early?" I unlocked my phone for it to read 3:45 am.

"I heard Santa!"