Chapter 36

Mistakes? Yeah you already know. I didn't proof read.

😉💋

________________

*Flashback*

Alix POV

My Mother couldnt find my sister so she tought she was with me. I had to leave Jacob and Paige for about 10 minutes. When I came back the door was unlocked so I just walked in.

"Yall better be halfway done." I joked walking to his kitchen. Soon as I saw them Paige was standing over the trash can spitting. How unlady like. I looked over to jacob seeing him zip up his zipper. I know damn well...

"So whats going?"

"Nothing. Just.. chillen." Jacob said uneasy

"Chillen?" Paige scoffed

"Hmm how far along did yall get?"

"Umm we didnt start." Jacob signed like he was annoyed

"What was yall doing then?" I said tilting my head.

"Pleasure." Paige smirked and looking at Jake.

***

"Hey Paige." I said going up to her at the mall after that big promposal.

"Oh Hey Alix." She smiled

"You are just the girl I waited to see. Hows my little plan going?" I smiled

"See, about that.. I cant do it."

"What? What happen to you being a finish the job type bitch? You cant back out now."

"Alix, It doesn't seem right, back then I didn't like Yasmine, but she cool as fuck."

"Im trying to do us Both a favor.. You want to fuck Jacob right? And I need a Prom date."

"No you just want Jacob all to yourself. I dont want to fuck him no more. I have Jacquees and I have a good friend now better than you. Yasmine is a better friend to me than you are. And a better girlfriend to Jacob than you could ever be."

I could slap the shit out of her for say that.

"What did you just say? Dont you ever say that to me. Paige lets not forget when you sucked Jacob dick while he was in a relationship with you new best friend."

"Shh Alix!" She covered my mouth looking around.

"That was so fucking long ago.." She whispered

"Hmm, With that being said you better do it.. Tonight."

Paige took a deep breath an rolled her eyes at me. She would be a damn fool to back out now. " How am I suppose to have sex with him? He would never cheat on Yasmine."

"Dont worry I will have the finest drink. I know how to get people drunk. Slip a molly in his drink. I dont care just do it."

"I think you fucking crazy. When you stop being obessed with Yas and Jake... once you realize Jacob dont want you and-"

"Paige. You do as I say and as we planned. I dont want to have to brake up everybody relationships." I looked behind me see Yasmine walking this way. She came you to us. I walked away, I dont want to talk to that bitch. I over heard paige lie to her about why we was having a heated augrument. That right. Bitch