Chapter 19

Jacob POV.

Every since earlier when I saw Yasmine at my school. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I think about her all the time, but this time it's different. I feel like something is wrong. Just like the last time I felt something was wrong. I was in the car with my parents. They wanted to try something different to get out. I suggested EJs diner. The food is good there but mainly because I'm closer to Yasmine. Call me crazy but Something is driving me here. In the middle of order our food I got a call from Yasmine phone. I smile formed on my face. lol I was just thinking about her.

"You know I was just thinking about you right?" I said to the phone, but I'm the back my dad was clowning me.

"Hello? Jacob?" A little crying voice said.

"Ma.... Mariah? What are you doing on Yasmine phone?"

"I keep shaking her but, but, she wont waaa...akkkke up."

"Its like she is sleeping." she added.

"Where is she? Where are you?"

"In the backseat of the car. Im in Yasmine roooooom." She sniff.

"You have to come help Jacob!" Mariah added crying harder.

"Ok Mariah, ok ummmm I dont know where your house is."

"I'm at the diner down the street, ummmm"

"You want me to come outside?"

"Yes that perfect go stand in your driveway so I cant see you."

"Ok. Hurryyyyyy. Stay on the phone with me pleaaseeee" She sniffed some more

I ran out the diner and my hear my parents asking me where I was going. I have no time to answer questions. One street. Street two. Three street nothing.

Looking down the 4th street when I heard my name being called from behind me. I little bitty mariah running towards me. With a white shirt, flower shorts and hello kitty slippers. She still have Yas's phone in here hand. I ran to her meeting half way. He eyes were red and puffy. It's the cutest thing because her eyes are green.

"You passed our street." she wrip her face and pointed the way to there house. I ran all the way there this mariah on my back. When we reached the house I put her down and told her to lead the way. Through the house and a garage door. I saw Yasmine laying lifeless in the backseat of the car. I froze because my heart dropped. I just couldnt believe what I am seeing.

I picked up Yasmine lifeless body braidal style. Runing back to the diner with mariah on my back. Talking to Yas, telling her to hold on and be strong. It made everything worst because Mariah still crying. I have to be strong for Yas and Mariah. I ran faster. My heart is pounding, I could barely breathe. I ran up to the table my parents were at. They face quickly changed when I was holding a lifeless beauty in my arms.

"Jake!? What the hell!?" My mom yelled confusedly

"We need to get Yasmine to the hospital!"

Before I even finished my sentence my dad ran to the car. Everything was happening so fast. We was speeding to the hospital. My mom was in the back with me and Yasmine. I was siting behind the drivers seat with Yas upper body in my lap holding her hand.

"He pulse in every low, almost gone." My mom said to her self.

"So she is alive?"

"Barely baby, barely."

My eyes got teary. Very close to crying. But I have to keep it in.

"Please tell me mommy is going to wake up Mrs Tish!" Mariah said looking back at us from the front seat.

" Mommy? " I whishpered. My mom looked at me but I just confused as her. This is to much to comprehend right now.

A short minute later

"We here yall." My dad said swanging the car to the entrance of the ER. I scoop Yas and jumped out the car. Im guessing my mom got Mariah and my dad went to park.

"Excused me ma'am my girlfriend isnt breathing or something. I dont know what happen, She just wont wake up." I said all one breathe.

"Sign these papers and wait on a number." The unconcerned lady said.

"What the fuck did you say? You must didnt heard me! My fucking girlfriend isnt breathing! She need help Now! She on the verge of fucking dying!" I was beeeeyyyyond pissed. My mom hade to step in with mariah on her hip crying. She was saying some medical doctor shit. Im guessing whatever my mom said had everybody running. They snatched Yas from my arms and placed her on the stretcher. I felt a hand on my shoulder. My dad. He told me everything will be ok. We just have to wait in the waiting room.

I sat in the seat waiting for what seems like hours. Im sure it was minutes tho. As I was thinking about how today happen. All negative thought.

What if she is in a coma?

What if she doesnt remember me?

What if she hates me for not saving her?

How the hell did this happen?

How the hell did I let this happen?

What if she dies?

Tears are now running down my face. I wiped them as my phone vibrated. I got a text message from Paige, ugghh I dont need her shit right now.

🔪Paige🔫: When the day has been long, the troubles last into the night.

I dont think I read it right. My eyes were to blurry from tears. So I read it over like 10 times. I dont know what the fuck she mean. I just put my phone in my pocket.

What the hell is she talking about

______________________________________________________

This chapter is hella shorts, answers are in the next chapter WHICH I HAVE DONE . 😁 i'll post it tomorrow or tonight according to the comments.👀

Comment. Vote. Tell your niggas!💋

P.S there is a picture of what Mariah in the Multimedia thingy🎌