chapter 33 part 2

Mistakes? Sorry!

The calm before the storm

*Flashback*

"Jacob can I talk to you for a minute."

"Of course grandma."

Jacob's grandmother walked inside her room and told Jacob to close the door.

"Jacob you know your my favorite grandson."

"Really? I didnt know." Jacob cheesed. Knowing that he was. He was her only grandson.

"Ok so I was writing my will the other day."

"Why are you writing your will."

"Jacob.. Im getting older and your will never know." 

After that Jacob stayed quiet. He didnt want the thought of her passing away. His grandmother when to her jewerly chest that she had under her bed. The jewelry chest contains all the designer Jewels she owned. Such as Cartier jewels and Graff diamonds.

"One day.. this all will be yours."

"No offense grandma but what am I going to do with womens jewerly?"

"Find you a great women... Give it to your future wife or the mother of your children."

"Will do.."

"Or sell it. It's worth lots."

"See this one? It belonged to the queen of england."

"Wow really? How did you get it."

"Im a jewerler. And she didnt want it anymore, soo I bought it."

She handed the necklace to Jacob so he could get a closer look. Once he held the necklace he could feel how heavy it was. It was pure beauty. The necklace had all diamonds around the neck, No chain just diamonds.. then one BIG purplish diamonds hanging on a row of diamonds. It really looked like a royal necklace. 

"You have a girlfriend right."

"Yes." I smiled

"I  heard about her. She seems pretty awesome."

"She is.. amazing. You should meet her."

"I do need too, Because I heard she got your mind all off."

"Nahh not all that."

"You love her?"

"Yes. alot.. more than my self, I think.

"Yall having sex?"

"huuhh?"

"Come on Jacob, Im old not stupid."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes we are sexually active."

"You being careful?"

"Grandma.."

"Jacob.. You using condoms?"

"...Im being careful."

"Hmm ok whatever you say."

We talked more and she showed me almost all the jewerly that was in the chest. We came to the bottom. At the bottom she removed this wooden piece to uncover racks of money. Im mean like all hundred bills in stacks. I asked how she get all this money. I even asked her if she was selling. We both laughed. Apparently she has been saving it up for her and grandpa to travel the world at this point of time. But she doesnt think she will get to use it. She said its mines when I granduate high school. And the whole chest will be in her will for me. I hated when she said stuff like that.