Chapter 22

Please dont hate me.. It's been 1 month yoooo 😩

Sorry for any mistakes💋

Jacob POV

Last night I didn't sleep at all. A lot of things were bothering me. Yes I'm relieved that Yasmine is ok and alive. But what would have happen is she didn't make it? What would I have done? What would have happen to Mariah?

Other problems were All night long every hour Paige would text me some riddle type shit. Ain't nobody got time for that shit. I'm really tired of her. "Stop texting me with that bullshit Paige. I don't know what the fuck you talking about." I texted her.

Last time I look at my clock on my phone it said 5:00. I must of dozed off because I felt someone standing over me. I opened my eyes to see a sleepy crying Mariah.

"Where is my mo- Yasmine?"

"She still at the hospital. We going back up there in a few."

"I'm hungry." Mariah whispered

"You wants some pancakes little one?"

She shook her head excitedly, sniffed

I got up and put her on my back. Walking to the kitchen.

~

"Owwhh Can I have the sticky sweet stuff that you on pancakes?" Mariah asked as I put the plate in front of her.

"Are you talking about Syrup?" I laughed alittle

"Yeahh... She wont let us have any." She sounded sad.

"She as in Mrs Green.." I asked.

"Yeah... I dont like Mrs Green."

"Well why not Mariah?"

" Because they way she treats my Mom- Yasmine," She corrected her self

"She thinks I dont know about it, She trys to hide it the best she can, from me. She always tells me to respect Mrs Green no matter what." She added nonchalantly.

I was amazed on how well mariah talks.

"How old are you again?" I asked pouring a shit load of syrup on her pancakes.

Her eye wideing excited about the syrup. " Immmmm 4!"

More like 4 going on fucking 40.

~

The car ride up to the hospital was short and less irritated. I left my phone at home so I wouldn't get any text from Paige. I Imagined going into the room and kiss Yasmine on her forehead and tell her to wake up. I was expecting a warm smile and a hug. Shiitttt I was wrong. I walked in to a pissed looking Yas.

"Jacob... Why you going places with that bitch? And I know damn well you didnt take Mariah with you. Listen, if you going to be with that bitch dont-you-ever take Mariah around her, or any other bitch."

"Wait, whoa, Wait, wait, wait," Im soo confused.

"Jacob what girl you went out with?" My mom asked pushing all her weight to one leg.

"Damn Jake, I thought you loved her." my dad joked

"Wait, hold up. Where did I take mariah? What Bit- Girl? When did this happen?"

"You know what, dont answer that. I would never take Mariah with me to go see any other bit- giirrrllll." I looked at my parents

"And why would I take her around Paige!? I know you dont like her..." I added