Chapter 8

Jacob POV.

School was cool today. Except the fact I havent talked to Yasmine in two days. I called, texted even tried to facetime her. Nothing. Maybe she got in trouble and her parents took her phone. Or Mariah was playing her phone and dropped it in some water. I dont know, I just want to talk to her. Today is Thursday and my mom is dragging me to this big sale at the mall. Why is she taking me? I dont even know. I think she wanted a girl instead of a boy. She said I dont hang out with her anymore. So that's why I'm tagging alone.

So far it hasn't been so boring. I have been buying things for myself too. We decided to go to the food court. I'm mad hungry. We waiting in line at chick-fil-a went some girl came up to us.

"Hi, my name is Paige" she said smiling extra hard. I didn't say anything to her. I just looked like I don't give a fuck. I really dont.

"Hey I'm Tish and this is my son Jacob." My mom smiled.

"Oh hi Jacob." she paused "And Mrs.Tish" Paige looked down and blushed. My mother whispered in my ear tell me to talk to her while she orders our food. I want to know what this girl wants.

"So what do you want?" I said with a blank face.

"We'll I seen you across the way. I think your cute. Do you think I can have your number?" She smiled.

No.

"I'm sorry I ummm, I have a girl friend." I half lied. I want Yasmine as a girlfriend. And I hope it happens someday.

"Aww your girl got you on lock huh?"

"No. I just don't want your number"

"Jake I got the food where you want to sit?" My mom walked over to us.

"Bye umm Paige or whatever" I said trying to walk off.

"So you don't want my number?"

"Jake get her number." My mom hit my arm. I sighed a pulled out my phone and gave it to her. She smiled and was typing. She gave it back.

"Bye Mrs.Tish"

"Bye Jacob" she hugged me then whispered in my ear "Call me whenever" she kissed my cheek Seductively. Damn. I can't lie that was sexy but nahh I want Yasmine.

Seating at the table was silent. I was going in on my food. It was so good. I was to in to my thoughts about my food I didn't hear what my mom said.

"Huh?"

"How come you didn't want her number? We she not cute? I think she was. You can't be lonely forever. You need a girlfriend. One who is a good one. Can I can buy her things. Oh how much I wanted a girl! Oww Jake I need you to get a girlfriend that you can date for a longtime. So y'all can get marry. I want grandchildren Jake!" My mom went on and on.

"Wait mom. Slow down. I don't even know what you said. All I heard was grandchildren. I'm to young for that."

"Yeah sure. All I know is that girl was cute and I don't want you lonely. I need a girl to spoil" she said as she took a sip of her drink.

"I'm not lonely I talked to someone."

My mom have been talking about how she wants another diamond bracelet. Because I broke it... But anyway we walked into the jewerly store. My mom went to the bracelet seaction but I had other plans...

_______________________________________

 Sorry I have been MIA and that thing chapter is short but Comment. Vote. Tell Somebody

Comment: I need to knew what you think!