Chapter 34

No I didn't fall off the face of the earth😅

________________
Mistakes? Sorry!

Yasmine POV

Just ask her."

"But Jake-"

"Ask!

"Ughhh."

--

"Please can I go"

"No. For the last time."

"But please. It valentine day! Can you be nice to me for once in your life."

She stared at me. Giving me a weird look. I have been arguing with Mrs Green for about 20 minutes now... it's too early for this.

"Ok fine. But be back before 6:00 I got shit to do." she rolled her eyes and walked away.

"You heard that?" I asked.

"Yep, That all the time I need." Jacob smiled through the phone.

"Ohh Myy what are you planning." I asked knowing he likes to go all out.

"Just get yourself and Mariah ready." I heard him laugh on the other end. I did what I was told. Got myself and Riah together. I was just going to throw on some clothes but Mariah said I have to look "cute" because it's a special day giving me a stinky grin. She's talking to me like she knows what's up.

*****

"Hey bae you look nice today." I smiled looking at Jacob. He look hella sexy today. Red leather shirt, black pants, red shoes and that gold chain. His hair and growing out and his facial hair is coming too.. Like heart eye emoji.

"Thanks, you look beautiful Yas." he said and kissed my hand. I blushed.

"Ummm what about me?" Mariah said in the back.

"You cute too Riahbear." Jacob said. That's a new nickname they just made up. She smiled so big.

"So where we going?"

"To my house."

"Your house, begged me to leave just to go to your house." I raised my eyebrow. He didn't say anything. Just smirked and pulled down the road. I can't even get mad.. he so damn sexy.

::::::

Jacob unlock the door and let me walk pass him. The house was extremely quiet. Tish and Jake senior came out the kitchen grinning ear to ear. Weird.

"Hey Yasmine. Look lovely."

"Hi, you too Tish and very handsome Senior." I stood wondering what was up.

"Hey umm Yasmine can you grab my phone in the living room for me?" Senior smiled

"Yeah sure." I walked in the the living and my jaw dropped.

The room was filled with these huge white bears. I mean like way bigger than me. In the middle is them where a light pink roses. I smiled as I felt Jacob wrapped his arm around me.

"Jacob.." I turned around and hugged him by his neck. He just smiled and kissed me.

"Happy Valentines Day."He said against my lips

"You know I love you right." I smiled

"How much." He raised his eyebrow and grabbed my ass.

"Too much."

"How about you come show me."

"Jake, stop. You parents and Mariah are here." I whispered

"We can be quiet." He said kissing on my jaw line. I laughed pushing him back.