Chapter 23

Nobody caught what I put in the last chapter😩😂

Anyways.. Mistakes? Sorry!

Yasmine POV

Jacob popped up and ran out the door. I quickly put on the sweats and shirt, Jake was suppose to put on me. When I walked into the guest room mariah ran to me and jumped on me.

"Helpppp meee! What is that!? It licked meeeeeee!!"

"Mariah its just my dog. Chevy." I looked over at chevy, he had a cute sad puppy eyes.

"Riah he just wants to play."

"Yeah he won't hurt you." Jacob chuckled.

That gave me chills. He grabbed Mariah from me and sat her on the floor infront of him.

"Come here Chevy." He patted his leg. he rubbed on chevys head. Then Mariah reached her hand and rubbed chevys head. The next thing I notice Chevy and Mariah were chasing each other around the house.

~

In the car Jacob sir was driving, Tish was in the passager seat. Me and Jake were in the back with Mariah between us.

"Ok guys this is the game plan. First we go to the mall and buy some clothes for today and shop alittle. Then run inside the Toy R Us to get Mariah some Toys. She squealed

"After that we will go down town to the fair. Got it?"

Everybody mumbled ok and laughed at how excited she was.

~

Ohh this will look cute on you Yasmine." She held up the 5th shirt up to my body. I already had 10 pairs of jeans and shirts on my arms. Anddd this was the first store. It called ummm. " Forever 21 " They didnt have have little bitty clothes for Riah so she was co signing on everything Tish said. It was kind of cute acutlly.

"Ok we'll take this. Come on girls." she went to the cash register and pull out a card. An American express gold card. Damn that one level down from a black platium cards. That means they have hella money..

"That will be $645.79" The cashier said

"Thats it? Wow must been on sale or something." Tish shrugged and swipped her card.

"Mrs Tish I-"

"Pleasssee call me Tish hunny." She smiled.

I smiles " I dont feel comfortable about you buying me all this stuff."

She stopped walk and gave me a look. Then touched her heart and smiled again.

"Oh darling, Jacob must not have told you. I will spoil you until the day you get married. After you get married I will spoil Mariah and you guys children. Plus If you feel uncomfortable with me buying this. I guess I will stop for today. But good luck with telling Jacob not to buy you anything." She started laughing and continued walking.

"He just like his damn dad too." She shook her head smiling looking towards them, so did I.

Jacob Sir POV.

"Finally out the store." I Yelled. They have been in that store for half a hour! This is the reason why I dont go shopping with my wife. I just give her my card and let her be. But since this is family time. Im down with it. I kissed my wife as she got closer to me. We sat back and watch Yasmine and Jacob. It reminds me of me and Tish when we were dating before we got married. My son tho.. He fell in love quick. It's kind of funny seeing him in love and all. He just wont admit he is in love. I know love when I see it.