Chapter 38

Do me a favor and comment everywhere needed. As many time as you want.💋

_____________________

Part One
___________________

Yasmine POV.

I felt direct sunlight shine on my face. My whole body feeling warm from the heat beaming. I stretched as seating up in the bed. I looked around the room not really recognizing it. Rubbing my eyes looking around again. I know damn well Im not in her room.

"Good Morning Yasmine." Mrs Green walked in.

"Umm Good Morning."

"How you feeling?"

"Umm My head is killing me."

"Well, thats what happen you decide to get drunk yesterday."

"Yeah Last night, I tried to forget."

"I dont know if you remember but You told me everything."

"I dont want to talk about it."

"I understand but I know how it feels."

"How did I fall asleep in here?"

"You was crying to hard. You had a panick attack. You haven't had one of those since you were little. I knew you was ok, so I just put you in my bed."

"But why?"

"Because. I couldn't carry your heavy ass up them stairs." she laughed making me laugh. All my life I havnt seen her happy laugh with me. It felt weird but nice at the same time.

"Thanks."

"You dont have to thank me. But I do want you to listen." Green sat down in her bed in front of me.

"I know you dont want to talk about it but, I dont want you to waste your life on that boy. He cheated on you and he got forever evidence to prove he did. He has a baby on the way. You dont want to end up taking care of someone else baby like I had to. You have to watch out for boy like him. You cant live this fairytale love story. Men are dirty." She sounded bitter

"But I love him. Its not that easy. He was there went I didnt have anyone. He was there to comfort me when you... I just love him. Still love him."

Green pulled me into a hug. "Love is a strange thing."

"What did you mean about you had take care of someone else baby?"

"Yeah, I held the mother just like im holding you know. With similar situation."

"What do you mean?"

"Shh, You need rest." She held me until I driffed back to sleep.

Jacob POV

I fuck up and I know it. Yasmine couldn't even look at me that night. I stay outside her house for about 3 hours replaying everything. Every argument, Every hit, emotion. I was out there rethinking life. I went home that night and I haven't really talk to anyone. Well besides my parents. And the only thing we talked about was Yasmine. They told me don't beat my self up about it and that she will come around. But I don't think she will. I have been texted her since that night. Every day all day I text and called her. She hasn't reply back but I know she read them. I would do anything to just see her. I'll give anything for her to talk to me. Hear me out. I want to know everything is ok.

Graduation is tomorrow and this was the day I looked forward to. Finally being done with school and starting my life. But if it's not with Yasmine. I don't want it.