Chapter 7

Yasmine POV.

Mariah feel asleep in my room last night which Mrs Green wouldnt like im sure. I woke up earlier because me and mairah have to get our baths. since we didnt last night. I took mines first and let her sleep. afterworths I woke Mariah up to get ready. While she bathe I went into her room to get some clothes. However in the middle of getting them I was forcefully turnt around and slapped.

"Why the hell wasnt Mariah in her bed last night?" Mrs Green asked.

"She fell asleep in my room" I said low. I guess that wasnt good enough because she slapped me. harder than last time. I try my best not to back talk her. I just dont know how long I can take this. I still dont know why she even went back to hitting me. What TF did I do? She pushed me on the ground and then walked away. Stupid bitch. I re grabbed Mariahs clothes and took them to her.

Its around 12 olclock and im in the classroom working on my work from yesterday and today. I am trying my best to do it but my mind is somewhere else. The man walked into the room. Thats a first. I didnt look at him. I keep my eyes in the screen. He sat down next to me.

"Are you ok?" He asked

"Why" I said low

"You have a red mark on your face"

"Im black you cant see when im red" I said

He handed me a pocket mirror then walked out the room. When he completely left I looked into the mirror. He was right. The whole left side of my face was red. Why TF do he have a pocket mirror anyway. I didnt know men carry that. That was the first time I heard the mans voice. I still think he is alittle creepy.

I finished another school day and I didnt talk to Jacob today. I left my phone at home. I walked out the school building to see Mrs Greens car outside. So this bitch want to pick me up today. I walked towards her car and got in the backseat.

"Yasmine. Come seat up front with me." She said in a calm tone. I hesitated at first. Why do she want to pick me up? Why do she want me in the front seat with her? I got out and hoped in the front. She drove off the school grounds. The car was silent. She didnt say nothing. I just looked down at my lap.

"Yasmine what did you tell your teacher?" She said braking the silents and not taking her eyes off the road.

"What? I dont have a teacher." I confused.

"Then why did your teacher call me and ask is everything alright at home?"

"I dont know. I didnt say anything to him." I said still not looking at each other.

She stoped at a stop light. Turnt to look at me.

She slap me "Dont tell people our family business!"

Family!? Fucking Family?! We a family now!? Family dont do this shit! Im so fucking mad. And the only thing I can do is cry right now. I was crying so hard I could breathe.

"Oh shut up. You better suck it up and quit being a little bitch!" Mrs Green yelled. I tired of her shit.

"Family Dont treat each other like this" I mumbled.

"What do you know? You dont have family."   That hurt me...

"Why are you such a bitch to me? What the fuck did I do?" I said clearly

She pulled over into a parking lot and put the car in park. She started hitting me everywhere. My face. My leg. My stomach. All. She unbelted my seatbelt and pushed me out the car. I fell onto the ground. She took out down the street. I cant think clearly. Im head is spinning. I just laid on the ground crying. What did I do this time? I thought she stoped hitting me years ago. I dont understand why im the only kid that lives in that house that she treats like that. This is bullshit.

After a good 30 minutes on the ground crying like I lost my first child. I realized where I was. The diner down the street from my house. I was going to come here tonight. But I lost my appetite. I really shouldnt be complaining. This is nothing like she use to do to me.

I got myself together and walked home. I didnt feel like going though the front door and seeing that bitch face. I went around back climbed into my window. I hoped my ass straight in the bed. I dont care how early it is.

_________________________________________

I Have been MIA lately lol sorry but...

Vote. Share. Comment! Tell me what about my story! :)