Chapter 29

Why y'all so violent?😂😂👌

Mistakes? Sorry!👀

Issa POV.

This is wrong and you know it wrong.

But it feels sooo right

I pushed her to the wall and attacked her lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck. Moaning onto my lips. Her lips were soft as hell, Her body was fuckin bangin. Never knew what she had under them clothes. I throw her onto the bed and climbed onto of her. Waisting no time taking the rest of her clothes off and shoving myself into her. As I had my way with her, She tried to start to kissing and shit. Nope. I didnt give a damn about her feelings, I want what I want and I got it. After I came I rolled off her and breathing hard.

"Damn Issa.. Who know you have it like that." Bahja said Laughing out of breathe. You see I woke her up just to fuck. I know its wrong but I know she is always down. Plus she is drunk. I needed someone to take out my angry and confusion on.

Jacob POV.

I usually dont smoke but I was just so mad. I needed something to calm my nerves. I was about to kill fuck boy. Maybe I shouldn't have took it that far. but then again when your drunk you go farther that you normally would. shhiiidd on the other hand, You dont disrespect me and mines. She has been through so much and nobody will hurt her when Im there and I know I can do something. I slid the door open and walked into the house. Soon as I did, I seen my baby sittting on the couch. She look alittle shaking up.. maybe that's because of earlier. She hasn't seen that side of me.

"Yasmine baby. What you doing all by your self.

"I was waiting on you Jacob." Yasmine Smiled. I sat down beside her looking her up and down.

"Damn.. I didnt notice how sexy you look today." I bite my lip.

"Am I not sexy every?"

"Nahh, you beautiful everyday but today.. you sexy ma." I grabbed her and placed her on my lap.

"Give me a kiss." My drunk words, she leaned forwards and kissed me.

"Can I have you" More drunk words. She gave me another kiss and smiled with this one. She bite my lip.

"I want to fucck you. RIGHT now."

"Shut up Jacob your drunk or High."

"Shhiittt I might be both."

It kind of weird. In my head I can speak normal. But when I talk out loud I sound fucking high.

"Lets go." We headed out back to the treehouse. I'm pretty sure Alix was sleeping in my room.

Walking to the tree house was peaceful. We held hands and walked.

"I'm sorry about today..." I apologized

"What you mean?"

"You know what happen earlier."

She paused " you mean the fight with the boy.."

"Yeahh..." I said looking in her eyes. She seems like she hasn't been drinking at all.

"Ohh," we continued walking

" Why are you apologizing?"

"Because... I never wanted you to see me that way.."

"It's just... the things you go through is violence. and you were suppose to see-"

"Jake, It's ok. I understand why you did. Just... don't do it to me, you know?"

"I don't play when it comes to you."