Chapter 12

Warning I didn't proof read😕

Jacob POV.

After all that I am completely shocked. Yasmine have been through some cruel shit. It hurt my heart that anybody has to go though that. especially Yasmine. At this point the only thing I can do is comfort her. I had no idea she was going though something like this. It's bad enough that she lives in a foster home / group home, and been there for 17 years. I am boiling inside but as of right now all I can do it hold her. Make her feel safe.

"Yasmine.." I spoke softly

"Look at me"

She shook her head and continued to cry. I pulled her into my lap and held her. She finally looks at me. Her big brown eyes with a little red tint from crying still. I wrap her tears away with my thumbs and held her face.

"Whenever you need me

Whenever you want me

You know you can call me

I'll be there shortly

I don't care what kind of situation it is.

I'm here for you." I said looking her with full eye contact

She looked deep in my eyes like she was searching for something. A small smile spreads on her face and she puts her head in the crook of my neck. I think she is blushing. We stayed like this for a while. She looks back up at me. Just looking. Not saying a word.

Damn man it seems like everything we make eye contact for a long time. We kiss. I lean forward and attacked her lips. I could wait anymore. She kissed back. I deepen the kiss and moved my hands around her waist.

Yasmine POV.

I swear Jacob is so sweet. He just told me he will be there whenever I want or need him. After he told me that I felt it was only right to steal a kiss. However he beats me to it. It shocked me at first. It seemed like he want to kiss me as much as I want to kiss him. He kissed me with so much passion I melted. We was about to kiss again until the waiter came to the table.