Chapter 17

Jacob POV

I walked back into my house to see Alix on the phone. She looked like she was aliitle upset. She said bye to whoever was on the phone, then looked at me.

"Jake I have to go, Its my mom."

"Wait, what!? Alix you cant leave me with ... Her." I whispered and we both looked towards Paige. Who was texting on her phone.

"Well I have to go right quick she trippy."

"Take her with you."

"Jacob! I'll be right back!" she whispered and walked out.

Damn.

Paige POV.

Jacob and Alix were whispering before she left. I knew exactly what they were talking about. Im a nosie bitch I can hear very well. I dont understand why jacob treat me like this. Like she dont want me. I see the way he looks at me.

" Jacob, Lets finish our work." I smiled

"We can wait until Alix come back." He said with looking at me.

I got up and walked over to him." Is your little problem handle?" I asked rumbing him through his Basketball shorts. He grabbed my hand and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Look Paige -"

"Aww come on Jacob, I wont bite, Promise."

Yasmine POV.

Mrs Green has been gone all day. These kids aren't bad they are just buzy bodies. I am tired AF. Its about 10 o'clock PM when she walked in the house. I was in the middle of cleaning the kitchen. I heard her walk in, but I didnt know if I should speak to her.

"Ummm Hey Yasmine. I, I brought you some Mc Donalds." She sat the bag on the table.

"Come sit down and eat. I'll finish cleaning." she added

Why the hell is she acting like this? Its creepy. I was hella hungry tho. I sat my hungry ass down and open the bag. It weird how she brought me MDs. When she used to feed me daily she would never give me junk food. Exspeically Mc Donalds. Im glad to finally taste it. Mid way of eating she came and sat in the chair in front of me. She just watched me eat. Can you say fucking awkward! I started to eat slower and slower by the second.

"Ummm Yasmine.." She started braking the awkward moment.

"Yes?" I said lowly

"Where did you get that necklace from?"

I swear my heart stopped.

"I. I,I Ummmm" I studdered.

"Well Spit it out girl." She said with no force in her voice.

"My ummm boyfriend."

"boyfriend? You have a boyfriend Who, who is he."

"His name is Jacob..."

"How come you never told me this?"

"Because, you....hate me."

"Yasmine." She signs

"I dont ..hate you. I just.." She stopped. After that she didnt say anything. It looks like she was thinking about something.

"Yasmine has a boyfriend." she said so low I could barely hear her.

"We have to go grocery shopping tomorrow morning after breakfast soo umm be ready ok." Mrs Green said walking out the kitchen. Why is she being so nice?