Chapter 27

I lied Its not the 4th lol but anyways wattpad made me change this to Rated R. 👉👌💦

😱Any Typos? Sorry!

Jacob POV

"You don't think y'all are rushing into things?"

"No.. why would you say that?"

"I just think you are. You already saying you love her."

"But I do love her."

"That fast tho?"

"Fast? we been together for like 6 months. you just going to have to get over it."

"You taking this to serious. you got her engraved in your class ring."

"Yeah.. and?"

"We were suppose to put matching quotes in our class ring."

"Alix. things change. you don't understand why I love her. She needs Some one like me in her life."

"Ok Jacob. your my best friend, I just want to make sure you good, you know?"

"Ok I understand I have to go, Bye Alix."

With that I hung up. Right when I throw my phone on the bed. My phone rung. I was expecting Yasmine or mom to call. But It was my grandma.

"Hey grandma."

"Hey Jacob. How you been?"

"Everything's good."

"Well you know its that time of year again."

Every year my grandparent on my dad side goes on vacation. They let me watch their house. I don't mind tho. It gives me time to be by myself. Or throw a party.

"Yeah I know, When y'all leaving"

" October 3."

Ok. October 1 was Wednesday. Mariah's birthday. Friday? Today?

"Grandma that's today." I laughed

"Yeah I know I didnt give you an early notice. But be here after school. Got to go bye bye sweetie." She hung up.

I'm not feeling it today, so I called up Yasmine and told her to ride with me. She hasn't went to school this whole week. She said she just don't feel like it but I don't think that's real. She Jump in the car and I gave her a kiss on her lips. She smiled "Where are we going?"

"Out to breakfast. Then our house to pack."

"Pack for what?"

"We going to watch my grandparents house, While they are gone on vaction."

"Oh.. thanks for telling me."

"I just did." I smiled at her.

***

"So you do know we almost been dating a year?"

"No we haven't.."

"I said almost!" We both laughed. There was a person that was walking our way. Once I made out the face. I thought I wasn't going to have to see her again. Camryn.

"Oh Hi Jacob, You ready for your order?" She smiled and boosted her boobs making sure I could see them.

"This bitch." Yasmine said and laughed

"Hmm bae? You see what you want?" I looked across the table. Igorning Camryn boobs all in my face.

"Besides you or..?" Yasmine smirked. I know She playing in all but dammnn.