Part 2

What you all have been waiting for.. This is very close to how the story describe her so meet Yasmine💕

Mistakes? Sorry!
don't for get to
Comment. vote. share.💋

______________________

Jacob POV

I cant believe this is really happening. My whole senior class waiting in this tunnel. As the traditional graduation song begin to play. Grinning like a idiot, I began to straighten my dark green gown and fix my cap. Nothing can ruin my mood at this moment. I am graduating High school and becaming a man. I know I always say 'I'm a grown ass man' and shit. But it makes me feel like all these years of going to school is now paying off. It even makes me feel even better that Me and Yasmine are on good terms now. I'm so happy that not even Alix can ruin this. I'm just ignoring the fact that she is standing 3 people a head.

The line started to pick up more and more. The faster it went, the more my heart pounded. I'm sure who ever was standing next to me can hear it. Once I got closer to the entrance to the stadium, My favorite teacher was stoping and going the students in three counts. She gave me a 'I'm proud of you type' smile. Soon as I step out, there wasn't a care in the world. Nice cold fresh air hit my face. The stadium was filled with people. I scanned the place looking at all the families, which formed a smile on my face. The first familiar face I notice was my uncle Kenny wavying and pointing. After all my family did. I see both side came to support me. My Milwaukee fam travelled just for me. Then my eye landing to my parents. Mom had mariah on her hip. Before I go the chance to look at Yasmine. Something caught me off Guard. Right in the stands, stood Alix's mother. If I wasnt all ready to my seat I wouldnt stopped walking. I looked at alix who wasnt paying attention. Soon as I caught Issa attention. I lowkey pointed it out.

Issa POV.

Didn't think I could do it. I was a nigga that never was at school. A nigga who was slacking too fucking hard. But guess who is about to walk across the fucking stage? This pretty motherfucka. Then to make shit better. Me and baby moms back cool. She letting me see my baby more. With the help of my new girl Bahja of-course. Yepp its official my niggas. I looked at my people yelling a nigga name. Making a nigga feel even better. Moms was holding my princess Isa. They all just look so proud for a nigga. Man.. this is a high like no other. My cousin Que was standing right in the middle of my folks and Paiges which is crazy because. Some girl decided not to come, so Paige is right behind me. Yeah we last as fuck.

We were told we can be seated and shit. But for some reason I felt someone burning a hole on my face. I looked around to my eyes land on Jacob starring dead at me.

"What nigga?" I mouth to him laughing alittle

"Look" he mouth back pointing. I didn't get it.

"Alix mom... is fucking alive!" He mouth. Then he pointed lowkey to the other side from our folks. And clear as day it was Alix mom seating right next to her sisters. I nugged Paige who was beside me talking selfie like a cocky bitch.

"Ouch nigga! What?" She whispered

"Why you always taking pictures?" I laughed

"Because Im a bad bitch.. pregnant and all."

"Well surprise Vegas.. Look over there." I didnt even have to tell her what she was looking for.

"That bitch! Oww when I pop this sucker out. Alix is my first stop." She put her phone in her bra. Still don't understand why girl do that shit. but whatever.