Chapter 25

I'm sorry if I confuse you by writing in present and past tense.😣

Jacob POV.

Arriving at the amusement park or Fair... Whatever you want to call it. We hopped out the car and walked toward the ticket booth.

"How many?" A young girl maybe around my age asked

"5 tickets please." pops said

She ripped 5 tickets can handed to tickets to us. Then stamped out hands individually.

Soon as we stepped into the fair I watched Yas and Mariah's faces. Yas eyes lite up like a 4 year old child in a chocolate factory. Mariah however was screaming out of excitement.

Yasmine POV.

The lights. Neon lights. Soo beautiful, nothing I ever seen before. I was so amazed that I didn't even hear what Jacob said.

"Huh?" I asked still looking around.

"Do you want some cotton candy?"

~

"This is freaking awesome! The rides, the food. The fat kid throwing up in the trash can by the Ice cream!" I yelled in excitement.

Jacob laughed at my comment. I guess it was funny to him. I guess it was getting late because the people in the park was thinning out.

"Come here, Let me show you something." Jacob grabbed my hand and flashed that 1000 dollar smile. Which made me blush. Jake Parents took Mariah to the restroom across the park. I had no clue where he was taking me.

"You wanted to show me the car?" I laughed a little out of confusion

He chuckled " I wanted to talk to you privately." we were holding hand still, he started to swing our hand while walking. We made it to the car and he stepped in front of me. He gave me a look and started pacing. I leaned against the car. Watching him walk so smoothly and slowly. He stop and glanced at me again then continued walking and mumbling. I couldn't help but to smile, because I dont know what he was saying.

"Real niggas dont get nervous" He mumbled a little louder. What was he nervous about? Knowing he is nervous, I can see it. It was cute to see him nervous. I got this tinglying feeling that I haven't felt before. Or at least I dont think

"Jacob... Whats wrong.." I asked. He walked over. The closer He got, the more the tingly feeling grew, and got lower. Jacob had one hand on my wrist and the other was holding one of mine. The tingly feeling grow stronger. It was so powerful I couldnt breathe. I felts like I was holding my breath. As always our eye contact was locked. We were so close. He press his body against mines. Everything that happened after that came nautral. Its like we didn't think about it. My hand that Jake wasn't holding, slowly went around his neck. Pulling him closer to me.

Desire and heat radiates through the entwining of our tongues. One of his hands grips my waist, just beneath the bottom of my shirt and my nerves jumble. His other hand travels down my side, his thumb tracing my ribs, before resting on my hip. Tightening his fingers around me, he lifts me up. Gasping, I hook my legs around his waist in a vice-grip. Our kiss become faster and harder. His grip on me become heavier. Our body touched closer even if it wasn't possible. He started to grind against me. He stopped our kiss and placing wet kisses on my cheek bone. He traced his warm tongue up and down my neck like he was trying to find something. Whatever he was looking for I guess be found. I moan instantly grabbing his shirt. I felt his tougue whirl around this one spot on my neck, that got me going crazy. I rest my head on the window of the car as he did whatever. Sucking and biting my neck. I felts like I was floating on cloud nine. It's was like everything around us wasn't there. Just me and him on this planet.