Chapter 14

I'm not perfect, so it will be mistakes 😩

Yasmine POV

I was looking in the mirror at this fresh bruise on my back. It fucking hurts! I could barely touch it without screaming.

"Did something happen today?"

I jumped alittle because Jacob scared the shit of me. I looked at him through the mirror not really wanting to move.

We mad eye contact for a while. I don't really know what it means...

"Well here is your clothes." he patted on the clothes and walked out closing the door. *signs* I hate that I trust him so much. With that I dropped my towel and put on Jacobs shirt and shorts. Well this is going to be hella awkward... I don't have a bra or panties to put on.

Ugghhhhh.

Jacob POV

Yasmine finally came out of my bathroom with a plastic bag. where she got the bag from... I don't even know. Damn she is too sexy for her own good. She don't even know it.

She sat on the floor quiet. I patted my bed I was sitting on. she got up and walked to me. Stood right in front of me. Shy and Sexy is my perfect combination.

"I know you are sleepy Yas. Get in my bed a go to sleep."

"I don't want to take over your bed" she said looking down at me.

I laughed and stood up. Picking her up again with one arm. Pulling the covers back and placed her gently my bed.

"Good night Love" I said walking away.

"Wait, where you going?" Yasmine spoke with sadness in her voice

"Comeback... lay with me." she said softly

I happily got in my bed behind Yasmine and scooted her closer to me. She hissed out if pain. I forgot about her bruises. I told her sorry my kissing her shoulder all the way up to her neck. Within seconds after that she was gone. sleeping like a baby in my arms. All I could do was stair at her. Admiring her beautiful face and flawless even skin tone.

About 3 hours into when Yasmine went to sleep I heard my door open. My mom was standing at the door looking like she her head was about the blow off.

"Jacob what the hell is this!?" she yelled

"shhh! mom don't yell your going to wake her up!" I whispered loudly

"Jacob I don't car-"

"Shhhhh!"

"Jacob O'neal Latimore! why is there a girl in your bed!" She whispered loudly

"it's not what it looks like!"

"But Jake! there is a ... freaking girl in your bed! Is she naked!? She better not be naked O'neal!" my mom freaking out talking through her teeth.

"What!? No mom! she isn't naked we will talk about this is the morning! please!" the whispering continues until my dad walks in...

"Whoa what's going on in here? wait... is that a girl in your bed jake?" he laughed

"Yes that's want I'm saying!" My mom adds

"Shhhh please let us talk about this is the morning!"

"Ok Jake.. but early She has a breakfast meeting and I have to go to work"

My mom looked at him like he had lost him mind.

With that my dad dragged my mom out my room. I'm sooo glad that went that easy because I feel like my mom would have beat my ass! but my dad my nigga tho. He gets it. I looked at Yas and she was peacefully sleeping. How the hell she didn't wake up. Shit, I need some sleep after all this.

Well morning is here. I guess I will get to explaining.

I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom and dad standing there waiting on me.

"Did you have sex with her?" My mom started

"What noo mom!?"

"Well why the hell was she in your bed? anddd she spend the night!"

"Mom that is Yasmine. Remember her?"

"No I don't but we will talk about this later. I don't want to be late." With that she walk out and my dad followed.

Yasmine POV

I slept like a fucking baby last night. I haven't gotten any good sleep in a long time. His bed was like sleeping on a cloud. But it wasn't only his bed... it was him too. He was so warm an comforting.

I sat up in Jacobs bed and walked to his bathroom. After I was done using it I washed my hands. Then I looked over and saw a new pack of toothbrushes and paste. I guess this is for me.. If not... oh well.

Jacob room looks different in the day light than at night. Hmmm. I sat back on his bed playing with my phone when his door open. Jacob's flawless ass walks in.

"Good Morning Love." He smiled

"Good Morning"

"Are you afraid of dogs?"

"No. You have a puppy!?" I said getting excited.

"Where is it! Where is it!"

"Calm down Yas, follow me." he laughed and shook his head.

"Why do you call me Yas?"

"Because it's short for Yasmine. Oh yeah I have something for you..."

"Ohhh ok... Jake" I cheesed

_________________________

I know this chapter is short but...

Lol y'all thought they were going to do something.. not yet😏

Remember what Jacob bought at the mall? *hints*

My birthday Tomorrow😁