Chapter 16

Yasmine POV

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh shit, oh shit, gosh damn fucking shit! Nothing was making sense right now. It felt soo good. Idk what was going on. BUT whatever Jacob was doing was freaking magically. I'm not completely clueless on what was going on but I'm kind of lost. *Kayne shrugg*

When he said something to me I didnt understand him but I heard my name. Before I could come back into reality. I felt this feeling in my stomach abd it made me moan his name and move in all types of ways.

Out of no where Jacob got up. What The hell. I stayed on the floor breathing extra fast. I tried to move but I couldn't feel my legs for that second. However I got up anyway and went into the restroom in his room.

Jacob POV

Alix?

The fuck she doing here? This early.

"Umm Alix...."

"Did you forget or something?" Alix said

"Hell Yeah I did.. remind me."

"We were suppose to start on our project"

"Gosh Jacob you always forget. You begged me to be in the group with you."

"Group? I thought we were partners?"

"Well this girl just transferred to our school. Coach emailed me and said she in our group. She's in the car fixing her makeup." she laughed

Some girl step out of the Car. Daammnnn. I swear she following me!

"Jacob is that you!?" she ran up and hugged me.

"You guys know each other?" Alix asked raising her eyebrow. 

"No"

"Yes"

We said at the same time.

"You always acting like you don't know me... Paige.. remember." she sound irritated

"Oh yeah whatever. but I can't do this right now. I ummm, I'm busy.

"No Jacob you said that last time we are starting this today" Alix said walking passed me.

Ughhh she lucky she is my friend. As for this other female. She walked slowly in my house. When I close the door and turnt around she was right there.

"Aww Jacob. looks like you need alittle help."

I didn't know what she was talking about until she grabbed my 'package'. Fuucckkkkkkk. I was already semi hard. She made it worst. She smirked then walked off into the kitchen.

I walked to the kitchen were Alix and Paige was talking. Where is Yasmine. This would have been awkward AF if she was still on the floor.

"I'll be right back." I walked in my room to find Yas.

Yasmine was standing in mirror smiling at the necklace. I went behind her and held her waist and kissed her neck.

"Jacob, get your friend off me." she giggled

"But he needs you Yas."

"I think I need to go back now."

"Nooo stay with me alittle bit longer."

"I can't, she wakes everybody up on Saturday at 9 and it's 8:40"

"Yasmine I don't want you to go back of she is hurting you like this."

"I'll be ok Jacob."

"Ok I'll take you back now but hold on." I gave her one of my black pyramid backpacks to put her clothes in. Its funny how my clothes on her make her look smaller than she already is.