Chapter 15

Just to let you know now I tried😉

Yasmine POV

Jacob lead me into the kitchen. There I saw the puppy! It's was little and brown. It was eating his food out of a doggy bowl. Awwww how cute! I stood amazed because I don't think I saw a dog up close. Well except that time I ran from one, but that mofo was huge.

"His name is Chevy."

"Awww he is adorable! Come here Chevy!"

Chevy looked at me and started barking. oh shit. what I do? I looked at Jacob and he looked like he was holding back his laughter.

"He is a friendly dog. He just have to warm up to you." Jacob chuckled

"Yeah sure, He doesn't like me. Is it because I'm ugly right?

"... Yes. yes it is" he laughs

"Nahh I'm just kidding. Chev has been in a bad mood lately." Jacob turned on the stove.

"Soo what do you want to eat for breakfast?"

"You can cook?" I said raising my eyebrow

"Well I can cool breakfast food."

"Can you make me pancakes..." I said softly

"What kind?"

Kind?

"I didn't know there were different kinds" Confused tone

"Blueberry , cinnamon, chocolate."

"Oww chocolate pleaseeeeee!"

"You like chocolate huh?"

"Yeah I guess, she would let me have sweets ... I thought you said you have something for me?' I grinned changing the subject

"Oh yeah" she smiled and open a drawl. he pulled out a blue velvet box. He turnt to me and a opened it. Its was a diamond Necklace....

Jacob POV

*Flash Back*

My mom have been talking about how she wants another diamond bracelet. Because I broke it... But anyway we walked into the jewerly store. My mom went to the bracelet seaction but I had other plans...

Looking down at the glass case that is separating me and the necklaces. Many good looking necklace where there but one stood out.

"Excuse me ma'am can I see this one"

She smile and took her key out and unlock the glass door.

"Ahhh yes. This one is a true beauty. It's one of a kind. Only 10 were made and this store only carried 2 of them."

"Yes it is beautiful."

"This little girl must be very special"

I smiled alittle "What makes you say that?"

"This necklace is 14k rose gold with 1/6 cut diamonds. You sure you can afford it?"

"Ummm how much is it?"

"It's regularly $1,149.00 but today is a owner select sell.... So $599.00 not including tasks." She winked

That's nothing

"Ok I'll take it."

As she boxes the necklace I looked over to my mom who was to busy talking to this other lady in the bracelet area. She will understand that I bought alittle bit over half a 'G' on a necklace for a girl I just met basically. Well she is going to have too.