Chapter 28

OK sorry for the delay but something got to me. Some girl DM'd me on twitter and she was like You story is boring and stupid. ____ have the best Jacob story on wattpad." I didnt know this was a competition... But that got to me alittle. Because I really do put my heart in my storys. But anyway I owe yall sooo I made this good.☕️🐸

Mistakes? Sorry!

Yasmine POV.

The sunlight peeped though my eyes the smell of bacon to my nose. I sat up in the bed a rubbed my eyes. I looked around for Jacob. I guess he's the one that's making this place smell wonderful. I looked down I notice me naked. ! Then I remember what happen last night. I smiled to my self thinking of how much I love him. How I let him love me. Last night was wonderful. The fact that Alix and Paige said it would hurt and or I wouldn't 'finish' was a damn lie. I finished lots of times. and as for the pain. It was only at the beginning. but I have been beat on all my life.. I can take the pain I guess. I got off the bed a stood on my feet to only to fall on the ground. Fuck man. My legs are sore! What the hell. I laughed at myself because I remember when he went complete beast mood on me. That's something they didn't warn me about.

I tried to walk again to the bathroom but I just could bring myself to it. Guess what I did? My ass crawled in the bathroom to the toilet. I did my business and walked to the sink to wash my hands. I looked up at my reflection. The first thing I notice was my neck. What the fuck is this!? It was purple-ish, I touched it and scream.

Jacob POV.

I woke up earlier that usual. I felt refreshed and happy. I decide to go and get some breakfast food from Grandparents house and cook it over here. At this point I was cooking the pancake when my phone rung.

"Hello my beautiful mother."

"Whoa... someone seems happy."

"Ehh I guess I am." I smirked

"Ummm hmmm and why is that? What you doing over there?"

"Nothing, Nothing just had a wonderful night. I guess"

"By yourself?"

"By myself "

"You know I'm not stupid right Jake."

"I know...?"

"Hmmm ummm, see you later boy."

"Ohh and umm, Tell Yasmine I said hello." she laughed and hung up.

I shook my head laughing and switch to cooking bacon. I smiled to myself as I thought back to yesterday. I got to show my love for Yas. Show her the love is real and that if she thinks that no one loves her, but I do.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard a loud thud. I guess Yas is up. I smiled and put the pancakes and bacon on plates. Soon as I took out the fruit I heard her scream. TF?

I go up the stairs skipping one. We wasn't in the room so I walked into the bathroom.

"What ya screaming for?" I asked looking at Yasmines face. Then her hair. It flowed wavy alittle past her shoulders.

"What the hell is this on my neck!?"

"Ohh that? My bad." I came behide her and kissed her hickeys.

"What the hell did you do to me!?" She said still looking and touching her neck.

"Did you fucking strangle me?"