3| crossing paths

"Mayra you really need to control yourself sometimes! It was Aryan Khurrana

"Mayra you really need to control yourself sometimes! It was Aryan Khurrana. The Aryan Khurrana." She said for the 5th time now.

What? I didn't know it was his cafe!

But even if I knew, he had no right, to shout at his customers like that....I guess.

Or did he?

"And you really need to stop being so dramatic!" I replied.

"Look who's talking!" She rolled her eyes at me.

"What? As if I dreamt of that being his cafe, and yes...." I said turning towards her. "if I knew it was his cafe, I would have never gone there." I said stressing on the word never.

"And what happened today, what would he be thinking of us?" She asked looking back at me.

"As if I care what he thinks about me! And Aadya my mood is already ruined, let's just get back home, before he comes out and start shouting again, afterall that's all he knows to do." I replied and we both went back home. I dropped her on the way back.

Only to find out my lovely mom and her sweet daughter, waiting with a list of marriage alliances for me.

"Mayra, you're back?" Misha asked smiling as I entered.

I don't understand why people ask this!

They can just see I am back!

"Mama, Misha, I think both of you didn't listen to what I said yesterday, I am not getting married!" I repeated, before they could even say anything.

I peeked at the photos in their hand, the first boy was handsome! Can I give this a..... No Mayra, you can't change your point like this!

I argued with my mind.

"Mayra listen to us first! You're 24, and yes you're not getting any younger, instead just older, and Misha was 22 when she got married." Mama said

"And I am not Misha."

"Mayra! We have to go the boy's house tomorrow, for dinner, you can meet him there."  Misha said

They already found someone?