9| true love?

Sometimes things don't really go as we planned or wished it to be

Example was yesterday. At night everything was going well, I was talking to my idiotic brother, who basically invaded my phone, and texted that Miss Drama Queen, saying, good night.

I wasn't sure of what was added along with it, because as for my knowledge I only knew about him sending a good night.

Even after she replied, I didn't get to see the message. It's only later that I realized what he had added with it.

What was he even trying to do!

And once again, before I left from office to pick mama and Aaru, he forced me to text her to meet me at the cafe.

I really didn't want to go!

Forced by him, I messaged her. But I knew she wouldn't come either, so I decided to not go.
.
.
.
But...somewhere in me, I thought I should go there once. What if she had come, as I had called her...

I finally decided to go, once I was off to the cafe, on the way itself I got a call from Aarushi, telling about mama.

My mind was forced to think of situations that I never even thought to see in my life ever. I didn't want to think anything negative about her health, but my mind couldn't think straight at that moment. I saw her in pain, she was in ICU, seeing her in such a condition got me to a place where I couldn't think positively even if I wanted to.

All sort of negative thoughts were brought in my mind. I had a fear in mind, a fear of losing her, one side dad was out of town, and the other side, Aaru was all broken. She had the same fear, the same tension.

After all that happened, I called Kabir there, as I had to check up in the cafe once. I had totally forgotten all of this in the mid of everything that happened.

As soon as I reached, I saw the lights switched on, and she was sitting in. I didn't know what to do. She had waited for more than 3 hours, and she was all alone, I was to be blamed here.

Before I could walk in, she came out. She looked at me, but walked past me. Before she could go, I held her hand.

"Leave my hand!" She said and jerked her hand out.