20| jab we met

"Mayra?" I heard his voice and turned back to look at him

"Mayra?" I heard his voice and turned back to look at him. Dressed up in a royal blue tuxedo, that he pulled off so elegantly. He wore a soft colored shirt, with a stiff collar. Defining the word handsome.

And I was clearly, checking him out.

"Mayra.." Saisha nudged my elbow from the side, and I blinked my eyes to finally gain back my senses.

"Where were you?" I asked, Saisha walked past me towards the main door.

"At a club party." He answered casually

"What? At this time? In the morning?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Office. Where else would I go at this time, dressed up like this?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

Why can't you just answer my question directly?

"Yeah, my bad, where else would you go with your lover!" I crossed my arms, shrugging my shoulders.

"Huh? lover?"

"That laptop of yours." I pointed at the laptop he was holding.

"Laptop?" He started laughing, turning to the side as he covered his eyes, laughing. "Not again!"

I couldn't help but smile.

"So this lover makes you jealous? That I spend more time with it?"

"You do anything, why would I care?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Really? I came back because of the complaint." He looked at me.

"Complaint?"

"That I left you alone at home the second day itself, and went for work."

Kabir!

"That...yes of-course. Why would you go to work the next day itself?"

"I had a meeting."

"You, and your meetings!" I nodded my head and walked towards the entrance to go inside. He followed me inside.

"You're upset?" He raised his eyebrows at me.