18| last day at home

"The sun rose from west today?" He side-looked at me, as he tied his tie around his neck

"What?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"You're up so early." He slightly chuckled, as I then passed a glare at him.

"I don't wake up that late also, I am usually up by..."

"12..I know."He nodded.

"I wake up once you leave for work." I rolled my eyes. He gave me a oh-really? look.

"What! It's better than waking up to see you in front of me, I would have a better day without it." I chuckled.

"Oh? So wanted to have a bad day today?" He said as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why do you have to always ask such stupid questions. I am coming with you..."

"Where? Office? To do what?" He opened his question bank now. Oh god.

"You love interrupting me, don't you?" I crossed my arms over each other.

"I love anything and everything that annoys you!" He said passing a sarcastic smile at me.

Why do I even talk to him?

"I have to go to my college, to collect some documents, and then at mama's place, we have to meet her today as we are leaving tomorrow." I said and his eyes shifted towards me.

"You have a driver here, he can take you. And for going to maa's place I will come there directly in the evening."

"What problem do you have, to come with me now?" I asked him.

"Nothing, but you have the driver. And I am also getting a little late."

"I said, I have to collect documents, not make them. It would hardly take 5 minutes."

He throws more tantrums than me.

"Just five minutes Aryan! You're coming right?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"You left any other option?" He continued as he went downstairs.

I got freshen up and changed into my outfit. Sliding my hands into the sleeves of my maroon trench coat, I pulled it straight, in the front adjusting it. Pulling my hair out from
behind, I let them open.