46| little bundle of joy

5 years later

"Mimi doesn't want to drink milk!" My little troublemaker ran around the house making me chase her for her to finish her glass of milk

"Amayra, please have it, how will you be strong then?" I looked at her and she finally came towards me.

"Mumma, Ayan told girls are not strong, only boys are strong." She spoke in her baby language, more like gibberish for me to understand.

"That's because you don't drink your milk, how will you be strong then?"

"Mumma is strong?" She looked up at me, and I picked her up in my arms, making her sit in her high baby chair.

"Yes, when mumma was little she had a glass of milk everyday." I tried to keep her occupied in talks, making her drink sip by sip.

"Mumma was also a baby like mimi?" She spoke after taking a sip.

"Yes when you eat healthy food, you will also become strong and grow up like mumma." She finally finished drinking.

"Then give me ice cream everyday!"

"That is not healthy Amayra."

"I asked dadda and he said there is milk in ice cream." Well done Aryan!

"But that is not healthy!"

"Why mumma?" She asked softly.

"Because it has loads of sugar in it, which is not healthy."

"Why?" She asked again.

I am done with her endless questions.

"Where's my baby?" Aryan descended the stairs as I took a sigh of relief. Only her dadda could answer her questions.

"Mimi is sitting here, you can't see dadda?" She facepalmed herself.

Such a drama queen!

"Oops sorry! Dadda didn't see this side. We will have ice cream today?" He was a total different person around her.