24| our time

"Please tell me you're not lying!" I screamed on top of my voice, excitedly

"Of course I am not. I myself can't believe I got this opportunity. Sam's got an event contract, of a same company they had got earlier, and it's a very big company, who's main branch is in Los Angeles, and so we are coming for the big business event that they have! Probably in the next week I will also be there!" I smiled widely as she kept talking about it, I can't wait to have her here!

"You're going to stay with us, and that's final, tell Samantha not to book the suite for you!"

"How can I stay with you, come on Mayra!"

"Why not? There are six rooms for god knows what reason, and we obviously use just one of it, so you can stay over with me!"

"But Aryan? Won't he have any problem with that?"

"Oh please why would he object it! He is anyways not at home the whole day, I get so bored staying inside, if you're there with me, we can go out together and enjoy ourselves."

"Done then!" She replied.

"I can't believe you're coming here!"

"Who's coming where?" I heard Aryan's voice and my gaze shifted towards the door as he entered unbuttoning his suit.

"I will call you up!" I hung the call.

"Aadya is coming to L.A! She has got an event here next week!" I said excited.

"Tell her to stay over, Kabir will be coming next week too, we have a business project and an event too, so he is coming here as well!"

"Wait what! Aryan, we need to enjoy then, we need to go out when they're here! All four of us, it's going to be so much fun!" I smiled widely.

In the next few seconds I looked at him, he held his coat in his hand, and waiting to hang it on the stand, he glanced at me, and smiled, I stopped jumping and stood still, turning my gaze away.

"You get so happy for every little thing!" His smile, was what could make this day even better now

"It's always the little things that give happiness to me." I passed a smile at him. "Coffee?" I asked him.