30| guilty

Working from home is so difficult

Working from home is so difficult. Not because you're in your comfort space and all one feels is lazy, but because you have several distractions. And I have the biggest distraction with me.

My miss chatterbox.

Maybe my favorite distraction?

But I really had to work, and it is just not possible with having her around. Not that she is disturbing me, but her presence itself is enough. Now when she doesn't talk to me or disturb me, I feel like something is missing.

And the very next moment she decided to break the silence in the room, as the glass on the table fell down. I looked at her and she instantly picked up the glass and placed it back on the table.

"I am sorry, I just wanted my phone. I didn't want to disturb you, that's why I was coming slowly without making any noise but this happened." She closed her eyes tightly facepalming and I burst out laughing.

"Even when you try to be silent, you make more noise than normal." And she narrowed her eyes at my comment as I continued laughing.

"I didn't mean to disturb you okay!"

"I know, I wasn't serious about it." I said and looked back at my screen.

Standing in front of the mirror, she let her hair open, running her hands through them, detangling the front locks of her hair. Combing her hair few times, she grabbed all her hair at once and twisted them into a bun which was a complete mess, but with those front locks of her hair on either side of her face, I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Grabbing her spectacles, she wore them before taking her phone which was right in front of her, she leaned her back to the wall, and scrolled through her phone, as she pouted and tapped her feet few times as she was using her phone.

Stop doing that!

"God! I just can't do this!" I shouted placing the laptop on the bed and she instantly looked at me.

Oh shit.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Uh..nothing, I just can't focus."