19| in the city of angels

Los Angeles!

Los Angeles!

After the whole long journey that we had, we finally reached Los Angeles.

Just as we took a step out of the airport, it felt like my tiredness just vanished away. I wanted to go everywhere, I wanted to see everything.

Surrounded by huge tall towers and buildings, a beautiful morning, something about the day was even more beautiful. There wasn't much of a crowd, yet it somehow felt filled with people all round. The streets had its own beauty, such big and picturesque places around the place where we stood, and restaurants and cafes surrounding us.

"You're planning to stay here itself, looking at everything here?" He asked as I finally came out of the world and thoughts I was lost in, looking around.

"You might have seen this so many times now, but I am visiting it for the first time!" I snapped at him.

"Oh girl, chill, I am just telling. Let's get home first, and after some time we will come out, and we have so many days left, you can visit every place here in these many days, while I work."

"Yes, everything sounded good, except the last line. You mean you'll work, while I roam around alone?" I crossed my arms turning towards him.

"I came here for work, you forgot? Not for our honeymoon." He said and I instantly snapped my head towards him. "Let's leave." He opened the cab's door, and took a seat, while I followed.

All the way back, I looked at the streets and the beautiful places around. Such a dream come true moment it was. That was one day, when I wished to visit Los Angeles one day, and today is one, while I am roaming in the streets of it.

His home, it was another piece of beauty. It was huge, like really big. I wonder how he stayed alone in such a big house.

"You stayed here all by yourself? Isn't it scary to be alone here?" I looked at him with widened eyes.

"Earlier it wasn't, now that I have you here.." He chuckled and walked inside.

This boy!

"She's Saisha. She takes care of this house, and she'll be there with you, when I am out for work." He introduced me to her.