31| questioning love

"So where are we going tomorrow night?" I asked taking a seat on the dining table with Aadya

"Tomorrow I am really busy, I need to plan out for the event, we aren't going anywhere. I will come really late tomorrow. Why do you ask that though?"

Seriously Aadya?

"You know what's the date tomorrow right?"

"Yes, it's 24th and the event is on 27th, I have loads of work to do." She grabbed her coffee and walked away from there.

How does she not remember!

"Aryan..." I walked into our room.

"Tell me meri jaan..." He smiled teasingly as he spoke and buttoned his sleeves, and grabbed the blazer from the stand.

He looked at me through the mirror as I gave no reply, and spoke, "What?"

"What did you just tell?"

"It's a new name for my friend." He chuckled.

"Who calls a friend, jaan?"

"You don't want me to call that? Okay, miss chatterbox is perfect anyways." He shrugged.

"I want to be the only one you call these names." And he turned towards me and smiled.

"Do you think I have another drama queen or chatterbox? No one annoys me the way you do!" He laughed while I stuck my tongue at him.

"Says the one who loves troubling me."

"Because you get annoyed easily! You were saying something?"

"What are your plans tomorrow?"

"It's a weekday tomorrow, so office?" He looked back at me.

"Please take a leave today and tomorrow!" I pouted looking at him.

"Kyu? Birthday hai tumhara? That I take an off?" He laughed off and my eyes widened.

He would take an off for my birthday? Why didn't I tell him earlier about it.