27| childhood memories

Planning a day off, was just for me

Planning a day off, was just for me. I wanted to take a break one day, going out with her wasn't a plan at all. Only after talking to Kabir I had decided, that today I would spend the entire day with her.

We both came back to the car, and in a while she slept, as I drove to another place, that I wanted to show her.

I looked at her and couldn't help but smile as all the memories of the day played back in my head, and how happy she was throughout. Moving her hair away from her face, I tucked it behind her ear, and she moved a little, lying her head on my hand, as my gaze was fixed on her.

Weird how the person I never wished to see around, is now the one i'm looking at with a wide smile on my face, since we left that place.

"Where are we going now?" She woke up in a while.

"We're here, I will show you." I said taking a right, as I parked my car.

"It's a forest Aryan!" She looked all around.

"Yeah we need to go near a lake."

"Into the forest?"

"There are quite some people around, it's safe don't worry." We both walked inside till we found the lake.

"What's that light?" She looked at it from a distance as we kept going nearer.

"Fireflies!"

"What? It looks so pretty Aryan!" She smiled at me, and looked back at the fireflies.

"You want to hold one?" I asked looking at her.

"No, i'm scared to."

"They don't do anything, come I will show you." I stood right behind her, and raised my hand in front of me, and placed her right hand on mine.

"Aryan, no, i'm scared."

"Nothing's going to happen." Few fireflies surrounded us, and very carefully I caught two of those, by covering our hands with my left hand.

"Show me." She spoke, and I slowly moved my left hand, and she peeked through, to see the fireflies.

"This is so beautiful!" She smiled.