16| new couple in town

"Aditya? And you knew about this?" He looked at me

"Yes! But that's not the concern right now. It's about Aaru."

"Yes, and that's what I am telling, we aren't getting her married there."

"Okay, give me the reason for that?" I crossed my arms.

"We don't know him, we have never met him before, how do you expect me to get my sister married to someone like that." He replied.

"Right. Very right. But you're telling me that tomorrow if you call some other guy, for her, that person will be known to you? You would have met him earlier?" I questioned, while he gave me a confused look.

"You know the only problem you have right now is Love marriage! If you get her arrange marriage done, do you think you would know that person too? No right! And the main thing, do you think Aaru will be happy? At least she knows Aditya since a long time, but the other person whoever it is, would be a total stranger to him. You're fine with getting her married somewhere like this, but not where her happiness lies, right?"

"That's not the thing. Love, doesn't exist....I don't want to see her heartbroken." He replied slowly.

"We never start a relationship thinking that it will have an end. If we did that way, then no relationships would ever exist." I replied.

"But what if he ends up breaking her heart. I wouldn't be able to see her that way."

"Okay and you feel arrange marriages don't have heartbreaks? No matter what marriage it is, if it's the right person, your love can never go wrong. She is happy with him, and so is he, with her. Why not talk to him, know him, and instead of finding a stranger for her, with whom she wouldn't be happy, get her married to the one she loves, of course after seeing everything." I said, while he looked back at me and nodded.

"Here. Call him home!" I said passing a paper which had his number. Aaru had given me while I came behind him, so that he can talk to him.

"You have his number?" He looked at me.