14| entangled

"I don't know what's going on between you guys! But please stop fighting like this, okay?" I spoke looking at Aadya, who had no affect of my words

"Firstly you tell me, what's wrong between you and Aryan? Something happened?" She questioned back.

"What will happen?"

"Don't act, you both look like some strangers, you're a couple, so be like one."

"My dear, tell that to that, Mr. Rude! I have never seen a boy like him in my life! He has mood swings worse than anyone! One moment he is all happy, and the next moment, he gets furious at the littlest of things!" I sighed.

"You're not any less! You're also just the same." She spoke glancing back.

"You won't understand!" I nodded my head, sighing. "He's just one step ahead!"

"Mayra..." Aunty entered.

"Yes aunty?"

"Why are you both here dear? All the guests are waiting to meet you, come let's go back on the stage." Aunty smiled at me, cupping my cheeks as I mirrored that smile.

I went and stood on the stage beside him, and slowly felt something snaking around my waist, as I looked on my right, I saw his arm, wrapped around my waist. I looked up at him, and he smiled slightly looking forward at the camera.

Just another temporary mood of Mr. Rude!

I was pulled closer to him, if that is possible because I was already just few inches away. My sight was fixed on him.

I was bought back to reality as soon as I felt the flash of the camera on our face. I saw back straight instantly.

"Miss, the camera is in front of you." He smiled for the camera man, who was clicking our pictures.