21| beauty in rain

"Stop the car!" She shouted and I turned towards her, after instantly stepping on the brake, as we both jerked forward

"Mayra, I don't want to die so soon!"

"What?" She was not interested in what I had to say at all, she kept glancing outside with a wide smile on her face.

"Why did you shout like that? If some accident...." I paused as she looked at me.

"It's raining!" She said excitedly.

A total kid she is.

"So?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

"I want to go out!" She opened the door to get down, but I held her hand, and she instantly looked up at me.

"You want to play in the rain?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

"No, in the park that went behind!" She said sarcastically. "Obviously in the rain!" She got down, pushing the door to close.

Stepping down from my side too, I walked towards her.

Opening her arms wide, she twirled around as the rain drops fell over her, drenching her completely in water, and a sweet smile appeared on her lips, as she enjoyed every bit of the rain that fell upon her.

My eyes were fixed on her as she played in the rain, not even realizing, the rain had made me completely wet too. I ran up my fingers through my hair, to let the rain drops fall, as a smile appeared on my face, looking at her.

"Aryan, you're such a bore, you should enjoy too, come here." She called me, aa she twirled around again.

I was enjoying.

It had started to rain heavily, and soon realization hit me. I walked up to her.

"Mayra, we should go! You'll catch cold like this."

"It's okay, i'll manage."

"No! Come on, we are going home!" I forcefully made her sit inside the car.

Crossing her arms, she looked at me.

"What?" I looked back.

"I am not talking to you." She looked away towards the window.