28| fear of losing

"You're upset?" He asked as soon as I answered his call

"About what? And with whom?" I asked confused.

"That I just left even though you were upset that I wasn't giving enough time, and spending most of it in office." He spoke and I laughed slightly at his words.

"Aryan, you really think I can be upset after what all you did for me day before? It was one of the best days of my life, I enjoyed everything yesterday, and you think I can complain that you don't give time, you spent the entire day with me, what else could I ask for?"

"It was such a little thing Mayra..."

"That itself was a lot for me. It's the company that matters to me Aryan, not what we did or how we enjoyed ourselves. I like it when we're both together, even if it means staying at home."

"Mayra but..."

"Manane call kiya tha? I should have pretended a little!" I laughed.

"I really thought you were upset."

"If I said I was, what would you do?" I asked.

"Come home."

"I should have lied!" I made a tsk sound.

"You really want me to be home?" He asked.

"Yes, I miss you..." I pouted and there was silence the next few seconds.

I really missed him.

Even though it's just been 5 hours since he left.

"Your meeting is done?"

"Yes it's done, but you have your dinner, I will be coming late today."

"No, we will have it toge..." and he cut me off,

"I will call you back in some time, a client has come." He said and before I could speak he hung the call.

"Saisha..." I walked to the kitchen, and saw her preparing dinner.

"Do you know what does Aryan like to eat?" I asked resting my face on my arm, trying to recollect what all he orders when we go for dinner.

I didn't get any response, "Tell na!" I looked at her, and she smiled at me.