7| date with mr. rude?

"She was upset right?" Mama asked looking at me

"No mama, aunty is the sweetest!" I said smiling.

"Haww, she hasn't even gone there yet, and already taking their sides huh?" Di said.

"I love my mama, she's the best!" I said, side hugging her, while she caressed my hair, and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"I will miss you." Mama said as her smile faded.

"Mama we are not going to have this emotional thing, please! We still have two weeks, and I will come to meet you all." I said and she hugged me tightly.

"Only after a month or so." Mama said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"So let's all of us spend these two weeks together nicely." I said wiping her tears. "Now smile, my home minister." I said and she smiled hitting on my head lightly.

Aadya was going to stay over tonight, calling it a night we all went back to our rooms.

My phone beeped, and I picked it up to see the message, but it was snatched from my hand, by Aadya.

"What happened? Let me see, who messaged." I said trying to get it back from her.

"Who else would it be at this time? Of course it's your Aryan." She winked at me, and opened his chat. It was him.

What did he message now?

Mr. Rude
Don't miss me too much Miss Drama Queen
Good night!

What? Why did he message this?

Something is wrong with him today!

"Who'll tell him his drama queen is actually missing him." Aadya teased, as she started typing something.

What no? This girl will give him chances to tease me.