44| the wedding

The house was beautifully decorated with bright flowers and colorful lights, and the air was filled with the fragrance of incense and flowers

The house was beautifully decorated with bright flowers and colorful lights, and the air was filled with the fragrance of incense and flowers. Aaru's room was bustling with activity, with her friends and all the family members gathered around her to help her get ready for the big day.

"Bhabi these bangles are one shade darker to my lehenga!" Aaru called out as I walked in to check if she was ready.

"I asked you not to place online orders for jewelry as shades won't match!"

"What do I do now! I am not wearing these bangles."

"I will go and get them with Aryan. Give me your dupatta so that I can match."

"Bhabi but the baraat will be here anytime soon!" She looked at me.

"Don't worry the baraat won't leave until I go there. I am ready, I will just give your bangles and leave. Until then get done with your makeup and hairstyle. Your heels are in the right side of your wardrobe, and your necklace is with maa. I will ask her to get it for you." I said in one go just as maa entered.

"You're telling everyone not to stress, and look at you! You don't have to manage everything alone Mayra, we are all there to do it too!" Maa placed her hand on my shoulder.

"It's all done maa, let me just get her bangles and come!" I went down looking for Aryan.

"Looking for me?" I turned back to find him in a three piece slim fit suit, which had dark maroon shirt, and black waist coat over it. He held the blazer in his arms, as my eyes were just fixed on how perfectly the outfit hugged his whole figure. He chose both are outfits so that we end up matching for the wedding.

"Aryan let's go out na, to this nearby store."

"Now?" He widened his eyes at me.

"You start the car I will tell you everything on the way." He nodded as we both walked out to the car.

"Where are you both going now? Mayra, Aadya and all are waiting for you there she just called me!" Kabir stopped us in the way.

"Tell her I will be there in less than half an hour." We both sat in the car, and he drove to the market place.