12| first day

"Where are you going?" I asked as I opened my eyes only to find him looking for something in the wardrobe

"Office!" He gave me an obvious look.

Office? It was our wedding yesterday!

"But aren't you supposed to be on leave for some days?"

"For?"

I rolled my eyes.

"You just got married? You'll leave your wife and go for work on the next day?" I looked at him as I spoke and he turned back.

He made a face at me before speaking, "I have an important meeting, I will come back after that!"

No! He is not going anywhere!

"Where's your phone?"

"What? Why?"

"I need it!" I replied

"It's the next day of our marriage and you already want to keep a check?"

"I just need it!" I said and he pointed at the table. I took his phone and switched it on handing it over to him.

"Tell them you have to take your wife out, you're not coming!" I smiled at him, while he glared back.

And he is back to his favorite work!

Glaring at me.

"What? I am not doing that! I need to attend the meeting."

"But we need to go out too! It's the second day and you're already running away? My dear husband, your wife is not that bad!" I smiled at him as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he looked at me with widened eyes.

"I didn't know friends are like this with each other!" He looked straight into my eyes, as I withdrew my hands immediately.

His eyes!

The best feature he has.

"My dear friend, you can look at me later, I am getting late!" He passed a sarcastic smile.