5| are we happy?

"Super man!" Rumi screamed and I snapped my head towards her

Super man here? No it can't be!

But as my eyes went through the direction she ran into, I stood up in shock, both of us looked at each other with widened eyes.

"Mayra....sit down!" Mama said pulling me down to the seat.

He is the guy?!

What no, don't think of such negative things Mayra.

It might be his best friend, or brother?

"Aarushi!" I looked at her whispering her name as she walked in.

This is Aryan Khurrana's house?

He is that guy? Please no!

"My little girl is so beautiful, I remember how small she was when we saw her last, and now see." Anaya aunty said as she caressed my hair, smiling at me, while I smiled back.

So she knew me when she met me at the event, but still didn't tell anything there?

No doubt Aarushi was smiling at me and Mr. Rude when we were standing just inches apart...

"How are you aunty?" Misha di asked looking at her.

"We all are doing great, and now that we have you all here, it makes me even happier." She said looking at di.

"Mama, he is my super man!" Rumi said, as Aryan made him sat beside her, and she smiled looking at me.

No matter how much I dislike him, I love the bond he shares with Rumi. They have met just once earlier, but it looks like they've known each other for really long.

"Super man?" Anaya aunty looked at her in confusion.

"We met last night in a restaurant." He said

"Aww that's even nice then, her maasi and Super man, she will have all the love from both the sides." She said giving a chocolate to her, as she smiled and took it from her.