10| a groom-less wedding?

I was really excited

All the shopping, the bridal outfits, the preparations, it was all making me excited for the big day.

Me as a bride, I waited for this day.

Everything that I wanted always, to be dressed as a bride, in a beautiful lehenga, that makeup, and just everything about wedding.

There's only one thing I never wanted....

The groom.

Wedding without the groom, would be so beautiful right?

But alas, such dreams don't come true.

Currently it was 2 am and it was the nth time I looked at the lehenga I bought for the wedding.

"Aren't you done with it yet?" Aadya asked facepalming herself.

"No! Just look at it, isn't it so beautiful? I can keep looking it for the entire night now!"

"Don't look at it too much, what if by the time you have to wear it, you don't like it anymore!" She chuckled, while I hit her arm.

Draping the dupatta over my head, I smiled twirling around in front of the mirror.

"Does this look good? With the makeup it will suit right? And the set I bought along with it? This color suits me?" I asked in a flow, and Aadya looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"Enough Mayra! Come and sit now, show me what all did you get today?" Aadya changed the topic

I started showing her everything, receiving comments on it.

"Wait wait! Why did you buy these sneakers? You're gonna run from the wedding hall that day?" She laughed, and I rolled my eyes.

"I was supposed to laugh for that?" I looked at her, before receiving a flying pillow my way.

"But dude seriously tell me? In this wedding shopping, why do you need these sneakers?"

"To wear it on that day!" I said folding the clothes back.