47| added happiness

"Aryan the reports are here

"Aryan the reports are here." I brought the envelope to our room, and sat on the bed to open it.

"I will book your appointment so that you can go and get your medicines, and I am going to make sure that you don't miss having these now." He spoke as I started reading.

"Aryan..." He didn't turn back to look at me as my gaze was fixed on the reports I was holding.

"Hmm?" He was busy scrolling his phone.

"Aryan, I am pregnant!"

"See I had told you to take care..." He paused right there before snapping his head towards me. "What did you say?" His eyes widened and he came and stood opposite to me as I nodded.

"Mayra! Mayra! Mayra!" He picked me up twirling me around in the air as my eyes filled with tears but a wide smile on my face. "You are pregnant, Amayra will be an elder sister now? I can't believe this!" He shouted in excitement as he hugged me tight and I closed my eyes tightly to let the happy tears stream down my eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck standing on my toes as he joined his forehead to mine, and smiled wide.

"Thank you for bringing so much happiness to my life." He spoke as my heart filled up with so much love and happiness.

"I love you, I love you, I love you so much!" He squealed in excitement, and he looked at my lips and then at my eyes as I closed them slowly, and his breath fanned my face, but right at that time, the door flew open shifting our attention and he moved away as he groaned turning back.

There stood our little munchkin, with her blink, as she had named her bunny, in one hand and a coloring book in the other, who just stared at us making us both embarrassed.

"What are you doing dadda?" She asked and he looked at me and then back at her passing a sheepish smile.

"Nothing baby, why are you here?" He asked right away.

"Mimi want to sleep with mumma today!" She said looking at me.

"Come baby, let's sleep." I opened my arms wide for her as she came near me, but stopped at Aryan's words,