25| in love?

"You had already planned all of this?" She asked resting her head on her arm and I nodded

"You didn't even tell me?" She pouted.

"What? There would be no fun telling beforehand."

"So this was a surprise? For me?" She widened her eyes looking at me, with a wide smile on her face.

"As you want to call it, wifey." I stressed on the word, chuckling.

"Aryan! I don't like that, something else?" She pouted looking at me.

"What?" I laughed.

"Aryan! Something nice, something that makes me want to hear it again and again." Her lips curved upwards as she looked back at me.

"Then...miss drama queen is only perfect." I chuckled.

"I hate you as much as I hate that name of yours!" She crossed her arms, looking away.

"I will do a research on names that you can call your wife-friend." And she hit my arm, as I laughed.

"Now what's wife-friend?"

"I call you my wife, you call me a friend." I winked at her.

"It was the other way round...." She pointed her forefinger on my nose, and scrunched her nose, "Mr. Aryan Khurrana."

My name never felt this good to be heard by someone.

"If you had three wishes to be fulfilled what would they be?" She asked and I narrowed my eyes at her question.

"I don't know about mine, but yours, one of them is fulfilled, you got me, what are the other two?" I smirked.

"Excuse me?" She laughed at that reply of mine.

"Isn't it the truth?" I smiled at her.

"For sure, not."

"You look beautiful today." She snapped her head towards me raising her eyebrows at me.

"Stop flirting with me Mr. Khurrana!" She smiled. "You don't know who's my husband."

"Then who am I?"