37| peace to her heart

As soon as I walked out, I was pulled to one side and I gasped before the hand came right over my mouth

"Shh! People will think i'm some random guy who's behind you." He spoke and I immediately opened my eyes as the very known voice hit my ears.

"Aryan!" I almost shouted before I realized we are standing in some corner of the restaurant.

"You know you scared me!" He replied.

"I scared you? You scared me!" I looked at him.

"I can't believe you are here!" I hugged him tightly not wanting to let go. His hand didn't wrap around me for a few seconds before he hugged me back finally.

This felt home.

"Once a drama queen...." I broke the hug and glared at him and he paused, smiling at me.

"What did you say?"

"It's just been some days Mayra..."

"It felt like months!"

He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer, just how much I missed him, and right now wished for the time to freeze at that moment.

"You didn't even tell me you were coming today!" I said looking into his eyes, as a smile lingered on his lips.

"What do you mean by surprise Mayra?"

"This was a surprise? You scared me! I didn't expect you would surprise me like this."

"Expect the unexpected with Aryan Khurrana!" He smiled at me.

"Old line Mr. Khurrana, come up with something new!" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Something new?" He moved his face forward towards me, while my eyes couldn't look at anything else but him. "I am happy to be back to you." He said and leaned in to place a kiss on my forehead making me smile at him.