8| fear

It's 7:30 already and he isn't here yet

It's 7:30 already and he isn't here yet. I kept waiting for him in the cafe, and he didn't come.

How irresponsible!

And in his cafe, it was getting even more awkward for me. The waiters had asked at least 8 times now, if I wanted something, and it would be wrong to just order, so I kept them waiting too.

Time passed by, and it was 9.

Yes, no one has ever made me wait so long, I wonder why am I still waiting for him.

As the clock struck 10, the waiter walked up to me. I knew it was time for the cafe to close. Before he could say anything, I myself got up and left, after paying some tips to them.

He called me here, and it's been 3 hours and he hasn't turned up.

As I opened the door, I saw his car parked. I walked past it, but felt his grip on my hand.

This is not the time to come. After 3 freaking hours!

"Leave my hand!" I said and jerked my hand out.

"Listen to me..." He started speaking.

"I don't want to!" I replied without turning back to him.

"Just listen once, and then you can do whatever you want to." He said.

His tone was different...

But I was really angry at him!

"What do you think huh? Calling me here at this time, making me wait for so long, three hours Aryan? I was all alone, and you didn't turn up? This was also a way of irritating me? Yeah, very well done then. Because that's all that you do, piss me off every time. Forget about this being me, but at least thinking of a girl? It's almost 10:30 now, and I was all alone here? How awkward it was for me. And why did you come now also huh? You could have stayed back! You anyways didn't care about me, so why did you come back now huh?" I burst out at him.

Things were getting really intense at that moment.

He looked at me, with an expression less face.

"Mama is admitted to the hospital." He spoke, and my breath hitched in my throat, as I heard him say that.