5. Mad world

"I find it hard to tell you,

I find it hard to take,

when people run in circles it's a very very

mad world"

- Mad world

_________________________________________________________________________

Lizzie, Josie, Gaby, Alex, Lucy and Stefan ran towards the falls. They went to the same place where Stefan had taken Elena before Klaus' ritual.

There, they saw a soaking wet Grace crying her eyes out, face buried in her hands. When she finally looked up, she looked like a train wreck. Her mascara was smudged and her blonde hair was stuck to the forehead and her face.

Lucy rushed towards her and put her trench coat over her shoulders.

"He left me. I ruined it because I- I was selfish." Grace choked out as their hearts broke at her words. But, it only fueled Gaby's anger more.

"I'm gonna burn that muggle and sell his barbeque at the grill!" Gaby said angrily, ready to do the same.

"Count us in." Lizzie and Alex said as the three walked away before anybody could say anything. Stefan picked his daughter up as sped towards the house, Josie and Lucy following closely behind.

*****************

Grace rested her head on her mother's shoulder as the two sat near the fire place.

"Does it get easier with time?" Grace asked as she looked up at Lucy.

"It does. I had people around me who loved me and they made me realize that I deserve so much more than being cheated on and dumped." Lucy replied, remembering how Caroline, Liz, Elena, Lucifer and the Salvatore brothers helped her get through her dark period.

Caroline and Liz would make her stuff her face with fried food and candy so she could forget about her problems. When she was a teenager, she was overweight as she would binge eat when she was stressed. People at school started making fun of her and started comparing her to her perfect model-bodied sister. So, she had stopped eating. She had anorexia. 

But after becoming a vampire, eating too much didn't affect her figure at all.

Elena would poetically tell her about how to get over a bad break up with fancy and intense quotes, which in Lucy's opinion was annoying.

Lucifer would tell her the poetic and crafty ways in which he would kill those people and make her laugh. Damon would do the same, although he needed some.....executional assistance.

Stefan was currently in the same position as her as they bonded over their problems. The night she found him in bed with another, Lucy partied hard at the Salvatore house and dirty danced with Stefan, without telling him what had happened earlier. Then, they hooked up, which Stefan had regretted like hell, considering that she was with someone else. And that someone else would chew off his internal organs if he found out.

But, after Lucy told him about all the events of the previous night and cried her eyes out, it made his blood boil. The pregnancy was easy to hide because to the world, she was a vampire and nobody except Caroline knew that she was half angel. Vampires couldn't have children.

After a few minutes, Gaby, Lizzie and Alex came in as the twins went up to their rooms. Gaby slowly walked towards her room with a ceramic jar in her hands.

"Dare I ask what that is?" Lucy asked from afar.

Gaby just flashed an evil smirk as she replied  "A new secret ingredient to my paints."

[Wonder where she got that idea from 😉]

______________________________________________________________________

Do you think Lizzie and Sebastian or Grace and Sebastian?